Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

The new fad that's sweeping youth worldwide: eating PB in the middle of a street.

I'm PB and J-walkin' here!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koishi Komeiji

Midnight Cowboy (1969)

Memorable quotes:

Ratso Rizzo: Ehh I'm walking here! And I'm also eating peanut butter straight outta the jar while I do that!

Meeksha

i did it all for the nookie
Ask me how!
-freb dust
x-stream PB - blue-dyed peanut butter that shoots out of a cheese-whiz style can. the commercials feature rap battling skateboarders (not wearing knee pads because those are for un-extreme nerds)

H.Peanut Buttercraft - nameless flavored peanut butter served in a non-euclidean jar. if you read the ingredients on the back you go insane.

Meeksha fucked around with this message at 22:53 on May 7, 2018

-----

come on and slam and welcome to the jam

Thank you Heather Papps for the summer sig!

Manifisto

q-nut butter: peanuts, evolved

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO SHOVE A GIANT PEANUTS* INTO YOUR MOUTH

*butter

Robot Made of Meat

Circus peanut butter.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Circus peanut butter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

artoke

That scene in Best in Show where Harland lists all of the nuts, only he adds the word butter at the end of each.

• Locked thread