Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

A fitting end to Sarga's story. Well done Grey Hunter!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth
Apr 2, 2019

An awesome way to finish off our would be competitor and thank you again Grey Hunter, this has been absolutely great!

Definitely want to come back and see how the world Sarga has reshaped evolves but absolutely down from whatever you have planned next GH, both the ship and the three days to retirement (in space!) sound amazing.

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

Hero of the soviet union.
Accidental destroyer of planets

Stoner Sloth posted:

An awesome way to finish off our would be competitor and thank you again Grey Hunter, this has been absolutely great!

Definitely want to come back and see how the world Sarga has reshaped evolves but absolutely down from whatever you have planned next GH, both the ship and the three days to retirement (in space!) sound amazing.

I'm likeing three days in space.

I think there is one more update in this, but I'm trying to word it right in my head before I start writing.

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

A tedious play about our rise to power in 28 parts, acted out by children carrying large cardboard cutouts.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Blasphemaster posted:

A tedious play about our rise to power in 28 parts, acted out by children carrying large cardboard cutouts.

Throw in some sock puppets and you'll get your funding.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CourValant
Feb 25, 2016

Do You Remember Love?

Blasphemaster posted:

*Ah Hem*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hyq2_4TLhQo&t=39s