Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«38 »
super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

No need to sign, we'll take care of that.

Lipstick Apathy

Probably won't have too many parts to work with since we'll need to balance a good kill/death/escape ratio that falls within the expected newbie dungeon rates, plus there's going to be people looking to retrieve their loved ones' bodies from the dungeon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Nephzinho posted:

Seed. I continue to be pro posting a job to the board for someone better at combat to take on Havar for us.

With a bonus if they can plant a seashell on him first.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I stab at thee

The Lone Badger posted:

1B. If we set this up right we can use the dungeon to identify heroes who would be better suited working for the other side. Capable lieutenants are always worth having.
Clone the likely ones and age up the clones, then shove them out the door as "oh no another victim of the amnesia gem!"

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

Turn the fallen into Dungeoness Crabzombies. We have to use that pun.

numerrik
Jul 15, 2009

Falcon Punch!

1B if we control what the new heroes train on, we can control what they know, so that way, our traps are either new to them, or donít work as expected, so our defenses get more effective, also, we can poach the occasional hero to become a lieutenant. Win win.

If we can vote on both, 2B if not, go with my initial 1B vote

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

'Looming threat required'. Lol. If it's a neighboring kingdom to the Asherite homeland we can phone that one in.

Shogeton
Apr 26, 2007

"Little by little the old world crumbled, and not once did the king imagine that some of the pieces might fall on him"

Outrail posted:

'Looming threat required'. Lol. If it's a neighboring kingdom to the Asherite homeland we can phone that one in.

Excuse me? We are a professional.

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

THE MISTRESS OF THE DEEPS REQUIRES VOLUNTEERS FOR A BRIEF SERVICE and possible body modification IN EXCHANGE FOR HER FAVOR. NO SOUL REQUIRED.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Shogeton posted:

Excuse me? We are a professional.

There's a difference between 'good work' and 'good enough' when working to a set goal.

Good enough is always good, but good isn't always good enough.

Professionals ensure their work is always good enough.

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

We should figure out necromancy so we can go full Asherah. Undead Sahaugin GO!

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

Buncha slack-jawed faggots around here

Blasphemaster posted:

Turn the fallen into Dungeoness Crabzombies. We have to use that pun.

This is brilliant

Prince of Space
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Can we keep our current home base near the Sapphire Isle the way it is and make our next Dungeon ice water and undead-themed?

I don't want to mess with the defenses we already have in place by adding a virulent infection vector to our lovely bespoke minions.

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

Turn some Vampire Squids sapient, hire someone to give them actual vampirism, and have them patrol the waters. Complete with spooky capes.

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Royalty is a continuous cutting motion

Blasphemaster posted:

Turn some Vampire Squids sapient, hire someone to give them actual vampirism, and have them patrol the waters. Complete with spooky capes.

Yes.

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

Blasphemaster posted:

spooky capes.

So, cuttlefish.

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Royalty is a continuous cutting motion

I think what we can all agree on is that the intersection surface of marine predators and necromantic endeavor is both large and fascinating.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

Not so much.

«38 »