Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

I imagine the Faye will take steps to protect Rootstock- probably by time/space folding the area he’s in around itself or something

In any case, protecting their god is their problem, not ours

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

If Raugh is lonley, suggest she offer a investment/mentorship service to up and coming villians? Provided they satisfy her requirements ofc

It�d not only be social for her but potentially increase her hoard too

She could call this program �Dragons Den�

Everyone else could even get in on it if they want

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

The Lone Badger posted:

Do this, but get Seaglass to kill him if he accepts.

then C

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

H

G but only take the most capable looking people from the crowd, the maximum number being the number that we know we can definitely transport with us, for potential commanders for the upcoming war. This is no time to test what the limits of our powers are

Teleport to the volcano first to warn the Faye (this will also lead the invaders there in case they can somehow track people ‘porting out)

Then teleport to our grotto via as many other stops as we deem necessary/are able to do

Lastly send word to both Asherah and the evil conclave we just adjourned via as non-interceptable means as we can

alpaca diseases fucked around with this message at 11:14 on Oct 12, 2018

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

We don’t know if we can teleport the whole crowd- now isn’t the time to try and risk using a boatload of mana and only ending up shifting everyone halfway, or having the spell fizzle like a wet fart or any number of things that could go wrong

We’re not being a dick- We want to survive while saving everyone we know we can, not take a needless risk in blind hope of saving everyone

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

I honestly can’t think of a stupider idea than blind teleporting back to the isle rn

B + warn the Fae too

Immediately after we send our warning A + dump our leftover mana into shielding/non-detection spells around our base

Our warning doesn’t require a reply but we do need to hide ourselves in case the invaders can/are hunting down the escapees

e: remember they have our blood and I guarantee that can be used in a spell to track down/bind people

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

We’ve hero-proofed our lair pretty good and we have additional people to defend it- it should hold up in the short term

Any Lich worth his salt has their phylactery well hidden- Malus should be fine whatever happens to him. This is also an ideal time for Irwin to decide to flip so perhaps it’s a good idea not to be around him with minimal backup right now

Asherahs Asherah, and he has whole cities if not a nation by now of fanatics to fight for/protect him, he’ll be fine

Voting B, Raaugh could still be caught on the back foot, seeing as she’s an ancient dragon and all they do is sleep and poo poo if my dragon lore serves me right

But in saying- she’s a ancient dragon, so once she’s fully roused she’ll be the motherfucking wreaking ball we’ll need at the head of our army

alpaca diseases fucked around with this message at 10:00 on Oct 18, 2018

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

B- Lock it down while we interrogate the priest. Better to contact Asherah when we actually have information.

Don’t forget the shielding/non detection spells

Could we turn the priest into our own minion?

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

A

Really think we should hold off on magic whenever we can right now, you know considering our enemies who can no doubt detect magic are actively hunting us

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

Why make new collection points when we can just take over the ones they’ve helpfully pre-made for us?

BB

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

Find out Garlands most recent/ancestral enemy

Find the weakest willed person in line of succession to both thrones (who’s not the king or heir)- it’s almost guaranteed they settled their differences with an marriage-alliance

Posing as that enemy, turn them to ‘our’ service- promising rulership of a grand union of both kingdoms, etc etc

Providing assistance through intermediaries, help him kidnap the heir

Get ransom

kill the heir and sell our guy out

Perhaps launch a false flag raids on their most isolated and poorly defended gold mine too to muddy the waters

Open to suggestions but we definitely need to do all we can to implicate someone else iot strain the Good’s grand alliance

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

Ask Raaugh what the going rate on a heir, a spare and a princess is

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

Slaan posted:

I AM THE loving DEVIL

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

A

https://youtu.be/YFFo7xz69t0

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

Volmarias posted:

Oh man, the arch mage killed the princess in a political power play. Thank goodness we were there to stop it!

turns out he was a shapeshifted dragon the Forces of Good missed!!

No wonder he was such a skilled Fire Mage

Can you believe Asherah answered our prayers and sent an avatar to save us?

What else could that stingray thing have been?, duh

alpaca diseases fucked around with this message at 23:23 on Apr 12, 2019

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

Outrail posted:

I am what I am. What the gently caress are you supposed to be?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

Grey Hunter posted:

in many other places cults formed without her or her cultists guidance - these disparate little cults had different tenets and beliefs, and she set her cultists to bringing as many of these into the fold as she could, but they were small and numerous.

looking forward to having to hunt down all the alt-scrawgills that’ll be popping up