Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Triskelli
Sep 27, 2011

I AM A SKELETON
WITH VERY HIGH
STANDARDS

1) Name - Mallus The Undying
2) Race - Human Lich (pre-op)
3) Academics (Dungeon Masters) - Magic
4) Academics (Dungeon Minor) - Theater
5) Academics (Weakness) - Architecture
6) Dream Job - Tenure

Gentlemen, what separates the cutpurses and crime bosses from the truly great villains?

:skeltal:PRESENTATION!:skeltal:

For one low, low price of *choghplem*, you can purchase the incomparable services of I, MALUS THE UNDYING! You’ll never need another villain! I’ll turn your town’s crypt into a cavalcade of corpses, and sustain your hero economy for centuries to come!

*well rehearsed evil laugh*

Hmm? My skin? Well I plan to transition to a full lich once I get settled in. It’s a major unlife step and I don’t want to rush into it. Plus I’ve got a fantastic makeup team in the interim. Now sign here and my prop guys- prop skelet- ARMY OF SKELETONS can begin setting up a dungeon within a month. d-Don’t touch those spike traps! They are very real and not at all plywood. Very deadly, very expensive.

:skeltal:

(Also throwing support for Talia Breakwater or the Monster Master)

Triskelli fucked around with this message at 17:48 on Apr 12, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Triskelli
Sep 27, 2011

I AM A SKELETON
WITH VERY HIGH
STANDARDS

The OP is a little sparse on structure; we’re picking one bad guy to follow for the CYOA, right? Practicing my maniacal laugh either way

https://youtu.be/R6MlHxAzLXA

Triskelli
Sep 27, 2011

I AM A SKELETON
WITH VERY HIGH
STANDARDS

:skeltal: Arise my puppets, and vote for me! :skeltal:

rrfgh, drat puppet strings

Triskelli
Sep 27, 2011

I AM A SKELETON
WITH VERY HIGH
STANDARDS

Barbed Tongues posted:

Swapping vote to Sarga.

Crazycryodude posted:

Switching from Jannie Cooper to Sarga

Killer dolphin wrecking crew set up in the sunken wreck of the Musashi, the ultimate Grey Hunter setting.

Relentless posted:

I would like to see Sarga. And see her subcontract Stikt for elaborate canal lock stair systems to move fish monsters up so they can be dropped on adventurers.

:argh: Do you folks want Illithids? Because this is how you get Illithids!

Triskelli
Sep 27, 2011

I AM A SKELETON
WITH VERY HIGH
STANDARDS

Hexenritter posted:

You say that like it's a bad thing

Coming from other dimensions, taking our jobs. Plus there’s no growth potential in summoning dark gods to destroy the world!!

Triskelli
Sep 27, 2011

I AM A SKELETON
WITH VERY HIGH
STANDARDS

Nyaa posted:

4. Mine

Maybe we can flood it with corrosion acid that melt the soil and leave the gem intact.

Also voting 4, but I’m thinking about a magpie/ironfoot snail blend. All the gems, zero of the effort.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Triskelli
Sep 27, 2011

I AM A SKELETON
WITH VERY HIGH
STANDARDS

Azhais posted:

I like it. Also just think how pretty the reef would be. Relaxing to sharks swimming past

Voting 3 for the abundance of :science: that can be done on the local wildlife! Can anyone else say rock-eating parrotfish?

E: vvv They’re lookers, aren’t they? vvv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-blz2ghKOU

Triskelli fucked around with this message at 00:43 on Apr 17, 2018