Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cigaw
Sep 13, 2012

1. Name - Ifnkovhgroghprm, the Avatar of Annoyance
2. Race - Preternatural Old Man Gnome
3. Academics (Dungeon Masters) - Annoyance
4. Academics (Dungeon Minor) - Magic
5. Academics (Weakness) - Combat
6. Dream Job - Tenure

Huh? Whatsit? You need a villain? I may be able to help you if you can only guess my name through a nonsensical riddle that defies all logic! Also, bring me 20 sewer-rat tails.

Bah, fine. Here's my business card. Ifnkovhgroghprm - the Avatar of Annoyance, DM at your service. I specialize in having the pesky heroes defeat themselves.

A little bit of magic, a hefty dose vexation and enough exasperation to choke a half-dragon donkey will win the day! Need eternal double-back corridors? Myriad riddles of varying frustrating degrees? Puzzles with hair-pulling self-referencing laws with the solution hidden in plain sight? I can get you that and more!

For my Dungeon Master's thesis I actually designed a small, self-resetting dungeon that caused the simulated party to turn on one another within 3 riddles. The Paladin actually killed himself at the end because he couldn't solve the puzzle to open the door. He was pulling and pushing and trying to sell his soul to any Abyssal entity who would listen and - here's the kicker - it was an unlocked sliding door! Haw!

So, you young whippersnapper, give me the job and the job solves itself. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to get to my PhD classes - we're running a lab on broken and unfinished questlines.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cigaw
Sep 13, 2012

Hexenritter posted:

I was suffering a major choice paralysis (and you should all be proud of such great ideas) but this just broke it. +1
:toot:

Hexenritter posted:

Ok, sorry other dude I'm going to have to modify my vote.

voting Sarga
:eng99:

No worries, man! Lots of fun entries here and it is hard to resist the lure of the octobutt.

Right now I really like Mallus, the pre-op Lich. :skeltal:

Hex: Kenji would also vote for Octo, so it's ok :v:

cigaw
Sep 13, 2012

Grey Hunter posted:

Here comes Ifnkovhgroghprm up the outside, now riding 5 to 5 with Sarga.

Mallus is dropping behind on 3.....

Oh man, I did not expect that surge for Ifnkovhgroghprm!

------------------------------------

I must celebrate being neck to neck with my Combat Class skipping buddy Octobutt with a delightful riddle!

I have no set identity, yet I am known;
I have some experience, yet the basics I am shown.
I wander the beaches, the seas and the woods;
I search for myriad, repetitive goods.
I start with ten creatures, their color blue;
Yet after many years, the only change is their hue.
Who am I?

Answer: I am you. Now go get me 100 blue crab shells.