Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lobsterpillar
Feb 4, 2014

malbogio posted:

Plan Salad Fork

We’ll be good on gold as soon as we finish this job and I don’t want to start breaking contracts this early.

I’ve been thinking some more about making an HR department and I’m convinced it should be staffed my manatee chimeras.

Maybe use seal chimeras for recon as they’re adorable and small, just need to figure out what sort of bioweapons to give them.

Get a whale chimera for ship breaking and a flock of seagull chimeras for dropping greek fire on our enemies from above the range of their weapons.

We should probably come up with a recruitment spiel too, better to have our enemies surrender for mass conversion on the promise of power and adventure than to slaughter half of them. Better for morale too if we can convince our minions that we’re the good guys. We’ve got enough mana now to start converting minions in bulk.

Seal hybrids, or Selkies? Shape shifters bound to the sea with a human form who can go on land, blend in, and spy. None of our other minions can even pass for human at the moment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU