Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

MOVIE MAJICK posted:

Melo does have another gear, an eating cereal in pajamas and playing video games gear

a metal...gear?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

kirk hinrich to play 15 minutes a night for the wolves, also announces he is debuting new line of compression pajamas, "Sleep like an Eastern Confernce Semi-Finalist"

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Felicio oh no

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

nick saban on guitar

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

completely appalled that pelicans posters did not alert this thread that niko shaved his beard

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

pubic works project posted:

Ummmm I'm pretty sure we all discussed it.

WELL I DIDN'T SEE IT DAMMIT I FEEL REALLY DISAPPOINTED I WOULD HAVE HAD SOME GOOD NO BEARD NIKO POSTS A FEW WEEKS AGO I KNOW IT

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Playoff Rondo

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

mark jackson is the knicksiest coach possible, it's impossible to imagine him not coaching the knicks next season and pointlessly feuding with porzingins and refusing to play frankie smokes instead of like rajon rondo or derrick rose mama there goes that man

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

https://twitter.com/MettaWorldPeace/status/985293529336311809 :getin:

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

it hurts me to do this, spurs fans, but the question has now become is kawhi leonard...back

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

spurs need to send tim duncan to kawhi to stare blankly at him until kawhi, staring blankly but defiantly, comes around to stare blankly but reassuringly

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i mean, poo poo, even the plumlee is like an ok nba rotation guy

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

hitze posted:

Good Job, Good Effort

e: drat I miss Heat Big Three Era

i also miss when the bulls were a Serious Playoff Team This Season (if Derrick Rose is Back)

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

what the gently caress is lance doing, i'm dying

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

The Three Alphas are now 1-2 in the playoffs

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

imagine if standout playoff performers dwyane wade, jimmy butler, and rajon rondo were on the same team

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

imagine a team with standout playoff performers lebron james, dwyane wade, and derrick rose

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

the bulls paid dwyane wade approximately $16 million this season

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

https://twitter.com/DwyaneWade/status/815299020671348736

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

kawhi to the bulls after it's revealed that gar forman's head is the only thing in the world that makes him laugh

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

gotta let tony cook

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

it's time for the spurs to pull out the big guns and ask tim duncan to host a team-building seminar

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

DUNCAN: And so, as we reach a puzzling offseason, I want you all to reflect on how you can grow as teammates with this. It's a puzzle, guys! Ten thousand pieces.
PARKER: Is Kawhi even here?
DUNCAN: This one has a nautical theme. You know a frigate can refer to a number of different types of ships, but it also has a specific definition. They are larger than a sloop, as you could probably guess, and smaller than a ship-of-the-line.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

the problem with the wolves right now is that thibs is now watching enough tape

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Dexo posted:

sorry I was away from my TV, but My Rose back senses are tingling?

Is Rose back?
]

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

boozer was a much better player in utah, but he'll be forever remembered as a bull because he punched a referee in the ballsack and tried to paint his dome

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

lmao at derrick rose being insanely back

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

12 dellavedovae v 24 opposing knees

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

https://twitter.com/GovEdRendell/status/482392966112100352

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

say what you will about the Process, the 1 2 3 4 5 Sixers song owns

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i am incredibly disappointed that the 2013 bulls could not win a playoff series

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i feel like we haven't spent enough time talking about the fact that this dude is literally named "joe prunty"

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

pro junty, imo

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

upset we never got a hibbert pacers vs. thibs bulls series that somehow went 9 games that all ended like 81-77

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

is melo the best completely irrelevant player in nba history

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

just need to point out that no team has won a title that has released doug mack dermott

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

send the bulls a first to have melo go and do horrible isolations while lauri sits wide open in the corner

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

seattle gets the bulls but they have to take garpax

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

it is extremely cool that my team's front office has made it possible to unquestionably enjoy lebron without him constantly eliminating them from the playoffs and snuffing out any potential run they could have by no longer attempting to make the playoffs

• Locked thread