Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

Mandrel posted:

i for one am shocked the league is calling the game unfairly in a way that benefits the golden state warriors

Oh yes

Why not bring up that curry gets no call YouTube video while we’re at it

https://youtu.be/Td7Z36BfU7U

I am shocked that refs are human and make mistakes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

Lol at the warrior haters after the foul display of the rockets today.

Enjoy watching CP3 and Harden flop. They won’t make it to the finals but lol at watching this garbage

Lmao. Let Harden shoulder check Jingles for a 2 point foul play.

Enjoy bad basketball.

Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

Schlieren posted:

OK I will. Thanks

Sucks to be a masochist. I enjoy the rockets losing home field advantage in 48 minutes too

Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

aBagorn posted:

That’s the part owner of the Sixers.

The one who DESPERATELY wants to appear cool.

The one who sent the helicopter to pick up Meek Mill to be on time for the game against the Heat

Seems kind of chill to me. He hasn't crossed the "tool" line yet.

Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

Away all Goats posted:

Steph Curry is immensely popular with kids because he looks like one

They don't call him the baby face assassin for nothing

https://twitter.com/NBAonTNT/status/1001307591375339520

Swaggy P is a national treasure

Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

I hate when people snitch on these dumb rules

Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

Mokelumne Trekka posted:

The backlash against the reversed call seems serious. I wonder if the NBAs reputation is tainted. I found the whole thing convoluted, never have witnessed a reversal like that. The attention on JR may help deflate it.

Truly a bizarre game of bball.

I've lost all respect sorry this is absolutely rigged for money... Or ratings in not sure which. I won't be silent . Just saw it live sry.

Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

It’s an Ayesha Curry tweet from the 2016 finals

Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

Henchman of Santa posted:

Didn’t he kill his best friend in a drunk driving accident?

I wasn’t going to rag on JR Smith because of what he went through with his premature baby but then I remembered he did this

Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

BWV posted:

Lebron is the GOAT for a million reasons but it's insane that he's been famous for 20 years and the biggest scandal he's had is the time he raised 2 million dollars for the boys and girls clubs.

I guess I was thinking about this and how in the context of family members/friends tweeting bullshit he's still so clean

I hate LeBron for "basketball" reasons but he's been the perfect superstar. He lived and passed his hype as a kid and never hosed up off the court

Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

Kibner posted:

only his dignity from giving javale so many free and easy points

TT was huge though for offensive rebounds. He was eating up boards.

edit: Wow just checked the box score. I guess not. It just seemed like he grabbed crucial offensive rebounds

Rabid Snake fucked around with this message at 04:48 on Jun 4, 2018

Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

This is going to be awkward in the locker room when Melo opts in next season

Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

Ghost Dog posted:

the douchiest crowd based on in stadium feeds ive seen which is a 100% accurate metric is the celtics and its not super close. warriors are second but have the trappings of an even more powerful douche than the archetypal boston one.

I really wish Warrior fans were self aware like Laker fans and just embrace it

Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

iospace posted:

He is allowed to go on vacation in the off season.

Isn't Kawhi rehabbing in NYC?

Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

3-1 has a new meaning now.

Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

E2M2 posted:

Yea his team was such dogshit that he had to play every game to drag them to a 4th seed

Never relent giving the cranks after the LeBron halloween 3-1 themed party.

God drat its fun to see LeBron stans in tears

Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

I love how Windhorst released the hand injury right after the Warriors sweep just to discredit their win. Petty and passive aggressive just like how LeBron likes it

Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

E2M2 posted:

For a guy with a broken hand he was doing some pretty thunderous dunks

https://twitter.com/DavidDTSS/status/1005314299575853057?s=19

https://twitter.com/957thegame/status/1005308666839326721

The drunk Jordan Bell interview makes me so happy. Watching him ball out in the Pac 12 to being a contributing factor on a NBA championship team makes me happy. I hate the ducks too so that should say a lot about how much I appreciate his game.

Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

Shear Modulus posted:

no cure for shookness

I agree, sad to see Kawhi wanting out

You’re missing the point. If you caught the end of the interview he said it never leaked, it should tell you about this team. See: the cavs locker room trouble, and the Spurs

Rabid Snake fucked around with this message at 09:16 on Jun 9, 2018

Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

boop the snoot posted:

Imagine your legacy as the goat hinging on finals appearances instead of finals wins lmao goat

Lebron should change his name to 3-6 mafia

When LeBron walked up to the post game podium with his handcast I started to crack up

Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

Is there a possibility for LeBron to sign with the Spurs? Kawhi, LeBron, and Pop would be a fun team to watch

Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

RCarr posted:

Remember when the Warriors blamed their loss on a mysterious injury to their star player that was literally undetectable by anyone watching?

lol imagine if the Cavs did something like that?

:thunk:

Warriors really blamed the loss on the Cavs rallying for a suspension and bogut being legitly injured from JR sliding into his knee.

Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

Ghost Dog posted:

no one rallied for a suspension. it was a mandated suspension for hitting the ceiling on flagrants/technicals

It was changed from a tech to a flagrant because the Cavs whined

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

MourningView posted:

kicking people in the nuts seems pretty flagrant

It wasnt a flagrant when called in game. LeBron was stepping over Dray too. I'm not using it as an excuse for the loss but its funny that LeBron fans are using Whataboutisms to defend his hand injury

• Locked thread