Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Left Ventricle
Feb 24, 2006

Right aorta
I'll give you my 5 for now, but I expect results. You hear me? Results. That 5 can turn into a 1 at any time. ANY. TIME.

Also, here's another fascinating body swap, involving a Lumina and a Firebird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Left Ventricle
Feb 24, 2006

Right aorta

Left Ventricle posted:

I'll give you my 5 for now, but I expect results. You hear me? Results. That 5 can turn into a 1 at any time. ANY. TIME.

Joe Mama posted:

Well, I spend almost every bit of free time on it so I hope I meet your standards, you bastard.
If it actually matters, this car meets my standards. Peppy four pot, classic styling, modern suspension, creative parts binning. Good stuff.

Left Ventricle
Feb 24, 2006

Right aorta

Joe Mama posted:

IDK. They're all LS/LT shops that tune these ECUs all the time. It's like, "Not an LS? Won't touch it." Whereas Blacktrax was was like, "I've tuned LS, it's basically the same, minus 4 cylinders."

This sort of thing is making me a bit nervous about my car. I have a cam to put in, which means it will definitely need to be tuned, but since it's not an LS or a Honda, it will probably be difficult to find someone willing to help me.