Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bird.

we have a form at work we have to fill out for whenever we take office supplies where you have to put the date, your name, the item you took, the quantity, and the description no matter what it is. i have been trying to come up with creative ways to describe the things i take out of the office supplies drawer, for instance,

ALEC - 4/11/18 - POST-ITS - 1 - PAPER WITH ADHESIVE BACKING DEVELOPED BY 3M IN THE 80S

but this isn't good enough. not nearly. i want better. i want to really describe what i'm taking from the office supplies drawer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird.

for context, the statement in the OP is about as long as it can get, so short descriptions are better.

bird.

ALEC - 4/11/18 - PEN - 1 - SHIELDED CYLINDRICAL TUBE WITH STEEL BALL POINT INK DISPENSER

Manifisto

MANIFISTO - 4/13/18 - SCOTCH TAPE - ADHESIVE-BACKED CELLOPHANE CAN MEND MY TORN RECEIPTS BUT NOT MY BROKEN HEA

ty nesamdoom!

BoldFrankensteinMir

FRANK - 4/13/18 - STAPLE REMOVER - TINY PRYERS FOR DESTAPLING, ALSO CHOMPY ALIGATOR PUPPET SHOWS

szkud

SZKUD - 4/13/18 - HANGING FILE FOLDER - ANOTHER PLOT IN THE FILED DOCUMENT GRAVEYARD

~(‾▿‾)~

Manifisto

MANIFISTO - 4/13/18 - DIPPY - 1 - DIPPY . . . YOU KNOW, DIPPY . . . IT"S DIPPY YOU MORON, DIPPY!!!!

BoldFrankensteinMir

FRANK - 4/13/18 - PAPER CLIP- ORIGAMI WIRE SNOWSHOE TRANSFORMS INTO BOREDOM SCULPTURES.

Manifisto

MANIFISTO - 4/13/18 - MEGAPHONE - 1 - APPARENTLY WE'RE ALL SHOUTING NOW but do we really need to?

bird.

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

FRANK - 4/13/18 - PAPER CLIP- ORIGAMI WIRE SNOWSHOE TRANSFORMS INTO BOREDOM SCULPTURES.

ORIGAMI WIRE SNOWSHOE is so perfect, i'm going to use this for sure. full disclosure i'm stealiong all of your guys' good ideas.

bird.

all of these ideas are good, i mean. but i'm stealing all the ones that wont get me talked to by our accountant.

Koishi Komeiji

KOISHI - 4/13/2018 - 1 CAN AIR DUSTER, 1 BOTTLE GLUE, 1 MAGIC MARKER FOR SECRET PROJECT IN MY CAR

BoldFrankensteinMir

FRANK - 4/13/18 - WHITE-OUT- AMPULE OF ANTIQUATED TYPO SPACKLE

420 SWAGLORD

saban bajramovic
SVEN - 4/20/69 - POST-ITS - 1 - DEFINITELY NOT GOING TO MAKE A FLIPBOOK WITH THESE

BoldFrankensteinMir

FRANK - 4/13/18 - Rubber Bands (8)- Elastic hoops of inexplicably unstandardized guages.

szkud

SZKUD - 4/14/18 - BOX OF PAPERCLIPS - TROMBONES IS FRENCH FOR NOT A TROMBONE. TRUST ME

~(‾▿‾)~

man in the eyeball hat

Capture the opening of the portal that connects this earth of 3D to one earth of 4D or 5D. Going to the 5D.

EYEBALL HAT - 4/14/18 - PAPERCLIP - FINGERNAILS WERE DIRTY

bird.

FRANK - 4/13/18 - Rubber Bands (8)- Elastic hoops of inexplicably unstandardized guages.

lol

bird.

2.377 x 10^9 moles of heterogeneous white poo poo

google THIS

GOOGLE THIS - 4/14/18 - TONER CARTRIDGE - POWDERED INK

GOOGLE THIS - 4/14/18 - INKJET CARTRIDGE - LIQUID TONER

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
MILTON 04/14/2018 STAPLER, REDLINE BECAUSE I WS TOLD THAT I COULD HAVE MY STAPLER BACK OR I WILL BURN DOWN THE BUILDI

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

alnilam

ALNILAM - 4/20/69 - PAPER HOLE REPAIR STICKER - INNER TUBE FOR TINY LAZY RIVER ON DESJK

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
already been done, whoops!

Pot Smoke Phoenix fucked around with this message at 14:49 on Apr 15, 2018

Farecoal

There he go
STEVE - 4/14/18 - CAT - 1 - SMALL FURRY MAMMAL

STEVE - 4/14/18 - CATNIP - 3 - CAT WEED

a helpful bear

HENRICK - 4/20/69 - PEN - 1 - A PENCIL THAT FORCES YOU TO :justpost:

Elusif

He's right!

Twenty Four

24 - 4/15/18 - HOLE PUNCH - FOR TEACHING THE PAPER A LESSON!

Twenty Four

24 - 4/15/18 - ERASER - MISTAKES WERE MADE

24 - 4/15/18 - ERASER - DESTROYING THE EVIDENCE

Twenty Four

I guess mine are more of why you are taking them then a description of the item but idk I think it's a funny idea, and even it doesn't work for your office form I will continue to post my notes to management about my horrible misappropriation of office supplies.

Twenty Four

24 - 4/15/18 - PENS - 12(RETURNED) - YOU DON'T NEED THAT MANY PENS GREG FROM ACCOUNTING!

Twenty Four

If it was me, I would not waste this opportunity to frame Laura from IT for taking, say, 50 freaking staplers all at once.

e: Like don't even take the staplers, just put it in the books so someone comes asking her why the heck she needed 50 staplers.

Twenty Four fucked around with this message at 13:58 on Apr 15, 2018

bird.

alnilam posted:

ALNILAM - 4/20/69 - PAPER HOLE REPAIR STICKER - INNER TUBE FOR TINY LAZY RIVER ON DESJK

Lol

bird.

Twenty Four posted:

If it was me, I would not waste this opportunity to frame Laura from IT for taking, say, 50 freaking staplers all at once.

e: Like don't even take the staplers, just put it in the books so someone comes asking her why the heck she needed 50 staplers.

Also lol

Twenty Four

24 - 4/14/18 - ERASER - CHEAP ERASER

24 - 4/15/18 - ERASER - DID NOT LIKE FIRST ERASER, GOING TO USE THIS ONE TO ERASE IT

bird.

ALEC - 4/14/18 - "FAXED" STAMP - 1 - A ROTARY INK-BASED MARKER THAT INDICATES AN ELECTRONIC FACSIMILE HAS BEEN SENT

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Larry 4/15/18 - BOX OF WOOD-BOUND GRAPHITE RODS COATED IN NON-TOXIC YELLOW PAINT FOR THE APPLICATION OF CORRECTABLE NOTATION ON PROCESSED SHEETS OF WOOD PULP

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
4/15/18 - I TOOK A BOX OF BINDER CLIPS BECAUSE I NEED A ROACH CLIP AT HOME IS THAT REALLY SO BAD? DEBBIE IN ACCOUNTS PAYABLE TAKES HIGHLIGHTERS ALL THE TIME TO SNIFF ON HER BREAK AND NO ONE SAYS ANYTHING TO HER!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
CHUCK 4/15/18 - I DON'T WORK HERE BUT I NEEDED A SHARPIE TO TAG THE BATHROOM SO I HOPE IT'S COOL NOT THAT YOU'LL EVER SEE ME AGAIN BECAUSE THIS PLACE IS LAME

Twenty Four

Office Drama:

24 - 4/15/18 - THE COFFEE MACHINE - THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR ALWAYS TAKING THE LAST CUP AND NEVER STARTING A NEW POT CAROL!

24 - 4/15/18 - JEFF'S KEYBOARD - THE FEUD IS ON! YOUR MOVE JEFF!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Twenty Four posted:

Office Drama:

24 - 4/15/18 - THE COFFEE MACHINE - THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR ALWAYS TAKING THE LAST CUP AND NEVER STARTING A NEW POT CAROL!

24 - 4/15/18 - JEFF'S KEYBOARD - THE FEUD IS ON! YOUR MOVE JEFF!

• Locked thread