Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gtkor
Feb 21, 2011

Jon Moss is not great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe
There are a lot of cunts in this Spurs team

gtkor
Feb 21, 2011

Harry passed it!

Antares
Jan 13, 2006

city wasting time in the first half. small club mindset.

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

lol bald fraud etc, but I hate Spurs and I hope City obliterate them in the second half, burn that soulless stadium to the ground and use black magic to ressurrect the original Wembley towers.

gtkor
Feb 21, 2011

Since it is City, I think you mean "slave labor" to build the original Wembley towers.

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty

West007 posted:

I predict big hairy Kane scoring 6 goals against City overtaking Salah and Pep disbanding the City team.
About as accurate as a famous Pissflaps prediction.

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

gtkor posted:

Since it is City, I think you mean "slave labor" to build the original Wembley towers.
Thats fine, as long as for a good cause like the Wembley towers

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

loving

lmao

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe
sterling is poo poo

gtkor
Feb 21, 2011

Lol Sterling

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012
Lmao Sterling

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
🍀

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012
drat, now he gets to pretend he’s good

r.y.f.s.o.
Mar 1, 2003
classically trained
lol @ spurs

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

santanotreal posted:

drat, now he gets to pretend he’s good
An easy tap in after a hilarious miss, hes still bad

gtkor
Feb 21, 2011

Really hoping Lucas gets more minutes in the run in. He has done well pretty much every time on the pitch.

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham
nice tactics from pep today. still a fraud

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty
Spurs bottled it? Well, I never.

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
Imagine not being able to beat City shm

kcer
May 28, 2004

Today is good weather
for an airstrike.
mike dean is a oval office and a poo poo ref

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Ox has been fantastic recently. Him and Keita with our front three are going to be really difficult to stop next season.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Ewar Woowar posted:

Ox has been fantastic recently. Him and Keita with our front three are going to be really difficult to stop next season.

I am genuinely super excited for next season. If we can hold on to the majority of the team (I suspect a couple of the periphery players - Mignolet almost certainly, maybe one of the strikers) plus Keita, plus whoever else, this team is just going to improve.

Any criticism I've had of Klopp earlier this season has completely gone. He changed the tactics, the players are on fire, and we've achieved our aims.

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

EvilHawk posted:

I am genuinely super excited for next season. If we can hold on to the majority of the team (I suspect a couple of the periphery players - Mignolet almost certainly, maybe one of the strikers) plus Keita, plus whoever else, this team is just going to improve.

Any criticism I've had of Klopp earlier this season has completely gone. He changed the tactics, the players are on fire, and we've achieved our aims.

He's everything I wanted. Makes players better, buys well and plays great football.

I think next season we'll pick up another wide attacking player as we don't really have back up to Salah and Mane and a better striker than Solanke and Ings to back up Firmino. With Keita coming in and Can most likely leaving I actually think we're okay in the middle of the park but with Milner and Lallana getting on it might make sense to pick up another young promising central midfielder. I actually wouldn't be too surprised if Lallana is sold- I love him and he's a Klopp player through and through but he's barely played this season and we'd probably still get a nice fee for him. At the back I'd be happy to see Lovren and VvD continue, our fullbacks are quality (and we have depth) and Karius is starting to look like the kind of keeper we needed.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

I was going to say that you should sell Moreno since he's poo poo and getting older but then I looked at his wikipedia page and he's loving 25.

Also Lovren is only 28, he just moves like he's 32. I keep forgetting how young the Liverpool squad actually is.

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
how the hell has the boom come without the bust???

elbkaida
Jan 13, 2008
Look!

EvilHawk posted:

Klopp hasn't changed tactics though, he's playing exactly the same since the first day of the season. Only difference is the lovely defense has been improved a bit by spending loads of money on a defender for once.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

elbkaida posted:

Klopp hasn't changed tactics though, he's playing exactly the same since the first day of the season. Only difference is the lovely defense has been improved a bit by spending loads of money on a defender for once.

That's not true. It's partially because of Coutinho leaving and partially because of the personal, but there's been a definite shift. The fullbacks now push up a lot higher than they did earlier in the season which provides the overlap and crosses. Ox playing in midfield drives forward more than Coutinho did. Salah is playing up top, often past Firmino. Mané drops deeper into the 10 position and covers across. Maybe this is all just a team playing together for longer but Klopp has had a big hand in getting it right.

kcer
May 28, 2004

Today is good weather
for an airstrike.

Eau de MacGowan posted:

how the hell has the boom come without the bust???

don't worry they'll be slagging him off again at the start of next season, like they were at the start of this one

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners
Chambers and Holding in the backline :laffo:

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

curried lamb of God posted:

Chambers and Holding in the backline :laffo:

It's like Adams and Keown reborn

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
phwoar

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

Not a bad goal that

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

niiiice

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners
Laca and Auba :getin:

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

"I don't know how you can run without putting your hands out like that, that'd be an extremely harsh hand ball" says the halfwit pundit as the replay shows the stationary defender take one step into the ball and raise both his arms 45 degrees forward into the air.

e: Oh it's pretend Jason Manford again, how does this guy get a job? He never gets a single thing right.

NTRabbit fucked around with this message at 13:54 on Apr 15, 2018

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners
Chambers has been... good today?

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

route one is back in boys

Shoren
Apr 6, 2011

victoria concordia crescit
Someone remind again me how Mustafi has a World Cup winner's medal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners
I can't wait to sell him in the offseason to some poo poo team like Milan

• Locked thread