Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«554 »
SirFozzie
Mar 28, 2004
Goombatta!

Really, dude? We're going the Pee Wee Herman "I know you are but what am I?" route?

I suggest you wring out your crying towel and make sure it's got a thorough washing. After all, game six is less than 48 hours away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

The Ghost That Refreshes

yeah why dont you uh. wring out your crying towel. that everyone has. why dont you ready your hella specific thing that normal adults totally have

SirFozzie
Mar 28, 2004
Goombatta!

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/crying-towel

For the reference

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

The Ghost That Refreshes

is that a link to your towel you Dont use for crying

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

Lotta upset tears about being a big racist babylord, I suggest you mop them up with your hood

Zyla
Jan 30, 2009

SPOOKY TIME 2017

SirFozzie posted:

Really, dude? We're going the Pee Wee Herman "I know you are but what am I?" route?

I suggest you wring out your crying towel and make sure it's got a thorough washing. After all, game six is less than 48 hours away.

Roargasm
Oct 21, 2010

Hate to sound sleazy
But tease me
I don't want it if it's that easy

Ya mommas got a peg leg with a kickstand

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
And now the whole nation - pulpit and all - will take up the war-cry, and shout itself hoarse, and mob any honest man who ventures to open his mouth; and presently such mouths will cease to open.

That was a bad game.

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

you guys feel anything yet

SirFozzie posted:

lmao if you don't think my crying towel is always ready to go

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilkyP
Jul 21, 2004

The Boo-Box

Tox clause if cavs dont win game 6 permaban me but if i do win ban a celtics fan thanks for listening

Edit:

SilkyP fucked around with this message at May 24, 2018 around 03:37

«554 »