Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SirFozzie
Mar 28, 2004
Goombatta!
Really, dude? We're going the Pee Wee Herman "I know you are but what am I?" route?

I suggest you wring out your crying towel and make sure it's got a thorough washing. After all, game six is less than 48 hours away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

yeah why dont you uh. wring out your crying towel. that everyone has. why dont you ready your hella specific thing that normal adults totally have

SirFozzie
Mar 28, 2004
Goombatta!
http://www.dictionary.com/browse/crying-towel

For the reference

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

is that a link to your towel you Dont use for crying

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

Lotta upset tears about being a big racist babylord, I suggest you mop them up with your hood

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

SirFozzie posted:

Really, dude? We're going the Pee Wee Herman "I know you are but what am I?" route?

I suggest you wring out your crying towel and make sure it's got a thorough washing. After all, game six is less than 48 hours away.

Roargasm
Oct 21, 2010

Hate to sound sleazy
But tease me
I don't want it if it's that easy
Ya mommas got a peg leg with a kickstand

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
That was a bad game.

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

i am completely immersed in darkness
as i turn my body away from the sun

SirFozzie posted:

lmao if you don't think my crying towel is always ready to go

SilkyP
Jul 21, 2004

The Boo-Box

Tox clause if cavs dont win game 6 permaban me but if i do win ban a celtics fan thanks for listening

Edit: :toxx::toxx:

SilkyP fucked around with this message at 04:37 on May 24, 2018

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010

Boston is 10th in US Metro population and 6th in Combined Statistical Area population. :colbert:

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
stephanie curry

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
https://twitter.com/kristieAP/status/999804580593520641?s=19

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

Rockets in 6.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me
Harden should drop 40 tonight. That'd be cool

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

69 points should do it

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

gently caress im crying about craig sager again

god dammit

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

santa fe :smith:

:unsmith:

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
You ok

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

how about you bud

did the cinnamon rolls come out okay

also have you recovered from food poisoning

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

how u doin mr deathbed? :ohdear:

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Maybe Jim Rootbeer will finally have more than 9 good minutes of playoff time for the kids.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Chris Paul will make a 3 for each kid

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

chunkles posted:

how about you bud

did the cinnamon rolls come out okay

also have you recovered from food poisoning

Zyla posted:

how u doin mr deathbed? :ohdear:

Yeah I had a pretty stupid GI infection and lost a few pounds but I'm on the mend. I can barely eat and the cinnamon buns never got baked cuz I didn't eat for like 2 days! Thank you guys for caring

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Thank you Travis Scott

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Cool Buff Man posted:

Yeah I had a pretty stupid GI infection and lost a few pounds but I'm on the mend. I can barely eat and the cinnamon buns never got baked cuz I didn't eat for like 2 days! Thank you guys for caring

Glad you are okay and your lack of presence was felt.

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

go Rockets

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations

Cool Buff Man posted:

Sounds rough, glad you're getting better.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Cool Buff Man posted:

hey cool a few lbs not bad!

glad ur not dead

i need more celtics posters because i don't think im doin well here!

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Cool Buff Man posted:

Tell your body not today

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

Cool Buff Man posted:

Never too late my man. Ima cook up a couple steaks (sirloin, Pittsburgh rare) some sweet potatoes, bacon, and Brussels sprouts and do this game up

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

i'm pj tucker surreptitiously wiping his hands on his face before the game

we gonna pull in a crisp haul tonight

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Rick posted:

Glad you are okay and your lack of presence was felt.

Spacebump posted:

Sounds rough, glad you're getting better.

Thanks dudes. All I want to do is pound down like 15 burgers but it would be a terrible idea

Zyla posted:

hey cool a few lbs not bad!

glad ur not dead

i need more celtics posters because i don't think im doin well here!

Yea I can get em back easy, watch me. On the bright side, if the Celtics do get to the finals, most people will probably be rooting for them if the Warriors also make it through and that would be really strange/beautiful

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Metapod posted:

Tell your body not today

DeimosRising posted:

Never too late my man. Ima cook up a couple steaks (sirloin, Pittsburgh rare) some sweet potatoes, bacon, and Brussels sprouts and do this game up

All I want to do is eat but I would fall over and cramp up and need orange slices like Lebron

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Is Tucker Chuck Hayes

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

how did ariza do that

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

Metapod posted:

Is Tucker Chuck Hayes

yes

we even call him "the tuck wagon" after "the chuck wagon"

he's literally chuck hayes just with three point shooting instead of weirdly good passing

JIM

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

chunkles posted:

how did ariza do that

He didn't get a all nba vote for nothing

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
BENJALS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU