Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I am legitimately emotional in a very negative way. My favorite active player was one game away from beating my most hated sports team on Earth en route to a fairly probable championship and a loving pulled hamstring was the difference. gently caress the Warriors and their lucky rear end bullshit and spare me any 3-1 references.

Why is your favorite player not a cyborg that only Beverley can break

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheKevman
Dec 13, 2003
I thought Mad Max: Fury Road was
:mediocre:
so you should probably ignore anything else I say

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I am legitimately emotional in a very negative way. My favorite active player was one game away from beating my most hated sports team on Earth en route to a fairly probable championship and a loving pulled hamstring was the difference. gently caress the Warriors and their lucky rear end bullshit and spare me any 3-1 references.

Whoa

TheKevman
Dec 13, 2003

Cool Buff Man posted:

I'm still choosing to believe the Brolic version of events where Chris Paul is just waiting to descend from the rafters to tons of sympathy applause and a career game for game 7

Wheelchair?

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

TheKevman posted:

Wheelchair?

Chris Paul Pierce

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

TheKevman posted:

Wheelchair?

HEY gently caress Y-

Ohhhhh I get it

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

SamuraiFoochs posted:

You need to take a step back my dude.

There is still a game left

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Cool Buff Man posted:

I'm still choosing to believe the Brolic version of events where Chris Paul is just waiting to descend from the rafters to tons of sympathy applause and a career game for game 7

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010
I only saw the 4th quarter, but it's hard for me to rate Houston's chances in a game 7 highly.

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

If the Warriors end up winning Game 7, then I hope LeBron goes to Houston next year and helps James Harden end the Warriors reign in the West.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Telling Fooches to relax is pointless, he's gonna do his thing and it's fine.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

CharlestheHammer posted:

You need to take a step back my dude.

There is still a game left

There is no goddamn way they win game 7 after that because there's no way Chris Paul will be anywhere near 100% which is obviously needed.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Cool Buff Man posted:

Chris Paul Pierce

TheKevman
Dec 13, 2003

SamuraiFoochs posted:

HEY gently caress Y-

Ohhhhh I get it

Hahaha I would NEVER.

You're a cool dude, Foochs. No matter what.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Cool Buff Man posted:

Ah, the Owen Hart gambit

TheKevman
Dec 13, 2003

SamuraiFoochs posted:

There is no goddamn way they win game 7 after that because there's no way Chris Paul will be anywhere near 100% which is obviously needed.

See that's what you needed to say about tonight and you'd be happy cause they would have won!!

You may have just done it for game 7 though, stay tuned.

Spite
Jul 27, 2001

Small chance of that...

SamuraiFoochs posted:

It'll boil down to this:
The Warriors will win if they run their offense through Curry. If GSW runs through KD, Houston will blow them out.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Spite posted:

It'll boil down to this:
The Warriors will win if they run their offense through Curry. If GSW runs through KD, Houston will blow them out.

Ah that's pretty interesting

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

TheKevman posted:

Hahaha I would NEVER.

You're a cool dude, Foochs. No matter what.

I know you wouldn't, I was trying to make a funny to break up the being a melodramatic salty bitch thing.

If you were more representative of the Warriors fanbase at large, Kev, I'd be just fine right now.

hitze
Aug 28, 2007
Give me a dollar. No, the twenty. This is gonna blow your mind...

https://twitter.com/HPbasketball/status/1000582072820383744

:thunk:

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself
Can someone please beat this dumbass Warriors team? I want to be able to watch the Finals again.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Inside is amazing.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I know you wouldn't, I was trying to make a funny to break up the being a melodramatic salty bitch thing.

If you were more representative of the Warriors fanbase at large, Kev, I'd be just fine right now.

You are good, Kevman is good, it's all good.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
LMao Nick Young: "Dennis Rodman came to me in a dream and told me to play a little defense. I said 'naw that's not my game'. But tonight I played a little defense."

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

but what if hes a pedophile rick

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Uhh.. we’re warriors fans all shouting out “Get Low” there?

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Ghost Dog posted:

Then I won't like him anymore )=

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.

Bobby Digital posted:

Ah, the Owen Hart gambit

Hahah

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

lol Klay’s post-game

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Charles is so mad to be out there with Draymond.

misdirectomy
Feb 19, 2008
Ah poo poo, I missed a Cleveland Cavaliers fan suggesting that many Golden State Warriors fans voted for Trump

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"

misdirectomy posted:

Ah poo poo, I missed a Cleveland Cavaliers fan suggesting that many Golden State Warriors fans voted for Trump

Well a whole lotta (new) Warriors fans are white and that was the biggest predictor for voting for trump so.....

snyprmag
Oct 9, 2005

Ammanas posted:

Well a whole lotta (new) Warriors fans are white and that was the biggest predictor for voting for trump so.....

bay area whites can vote blue and still be plenty racist.

Spite
Jul 27, 2001

Small chance of that...

snyprmag posted:

bay area whites can vote blue and still be plenty racist.

only when they see people having a bbq at the lake tho.

TheKevman
Dec 13, 2003

Rick posted:

You are good, Kevman is good, it's all good.

:woop:

TheKevman
Dec 13, 2003

Ghost Dog posted:

Relax I'm an atheist

Also :barf: I literally just watched Spotlight tonight with my fiancee before coming back to check the forums. Creepy.

TheKevman fucked around with this message at 09:45 on May 27, 2018

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

CharlestheHammer posted:

It’s pretty bad right now the calls are clearly favoring one team

Lol, Rockets had a double digit FT advantage last two games and the dubs had one more PF in a 30 point blowout but yes, it was the refs.

Never change.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

warcrimes posted:

Lol, Rockets had a double digit FT advantage last two games and the dubs had one more PF in a 30 point blowout but yes, it was the refs.

Never change.

What does this have to do with my post.

Thanks for the stats tho, they don’t serve a purpose but now I know I guess.

Though pointing irrelevant stats as a defense it’s incredibly you.

E2M2
Mar 2, 2007

Ain't No Thang.
Refs definitely forced the rockets to throw the ball into the stands multiple times

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

E2M2 posted:

Refs definitely forced the rockets to throw the ball into the stands multiple times

If your arms get hacked as you're throwing a pass that tends to happen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liquid Banjo
Dec 23, 2009

full of mama's homemade pemmican
Doubling down on I won't be silent . Just saw it live sry.

hmmmm

• Locked thread