Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
Horford just barreling into dudes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
I just hate seeing Boston fans. They're the worst.

Bucks could've stolen this one, but I'm guessing they won't. Boston made some crazy threes at the end of the game.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
LOL at the "COME ON" Boston fan.

Jesus, the Bucks just don't guard the 3 ever.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
Bledsoe just standing and watching him shoot.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
HOLY poo poo

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
This was about the craziest last minute I've seen this year.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

CRISPYBABY posted:

I'm not sure that was off in time but I feel like if you so something that cool i don't really care that you're .05 seconds late.
It was off in time.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
Giannis is crazy.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
Bucks with a terrible OT. Goddamnit.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

BWV posted:

nothing says Bucks basketball like being down 2 and having Brogdan and Snell take your shots
Or Snell just NOT shooting it when he's open.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

Salvor_Hardin posted:

One foul for his two tie ups is fair.

Bullshit. There was no foul there.

You don't get to call a non-foul because some other play might've been a foul.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

Codependent Poster posted:

That was a goaltend lol

No, it wasn't.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
Lebron owns

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
There was no doubt that was gonna happen.

So what else does Lebron have to do to be considered the GOAT?

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

euphronius posted:

Just watched the replay and that was totally a goaltend on the olidipo block lmao
Eh, Cavs won by 3 anyway.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
What a joke call. This is why people think the NBA is rigged.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

MelancholyMark posted:

What? Rigged for the Raps lol? Also you can blame Zaza and Bowen for that call.
Eh, I saw the replay. It looked worse on the first angle shown.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
Lebron is still gonna hit 'em with a dagger.

LOL at that call.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
Holy poo poo...what a sequence.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
So is Lebron going to hit the game winner with less than a second left?

Middleton hit one with .5 last round, so we know it's possible.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
Dang. I still think the Cavs win. Toronto has been poo poo since the 1st quarter, plus they look shook as gently caress. That last possession was hilariously terrible.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
Love going to make sure the Cavs lose.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
WTF Lebron.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
What's the point of this.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

patonthebach posted:

LeBron has shut down an entire half of the league for basically his entire adult life. I dont even know what to compare it too. Maybe peak Tiger. I think we all know he is the best player of the 2000s + , and he is really making an argument that he is the G.o.a.t. over Jordan and Wilt,etc.
I know different eras and all that, but does anybody think Jordan would've dominated Lebron had the faced off? Lebron may not be better than Jordan, but he's certainly not less than Jordan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
He's just so amazing to watch.

• Locked thread