Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«9 »
  • Locked thread
Rick
Feb 23, 2004
And now the whole nation - pulpit and all - will take up the war-cry, and shout itself hoarse, and mob any honest man who ventures to open his mouth; and presently such mouths will cease to open.

Throwing Iguodala (I really hope if I ever meet him in real life I don't call him Ig-ew-oh-dala, which is what I always call him in my head to remember how to spell his name [quick tip, Taebot]) on Murray seems like an attempt at a quick kill shot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
And now the whole nation - pulpit and all - will take up the war-cry, and shout itself hoarse, and mob any honest man who ventures to open his mouth; and presently such mouths will cease to open.

Well I guess I'll leave this on in the background while I do something more exciting in the second half: my taxes.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

This is embarrassing.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Either the internet or the forum is working too poorly for me to properly make fun of Whiteside.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Art Bell is dead and the NBA broadcast is cutting out as the Mandela Effect happens in real time. hosed up.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

My favorite Philadelphia cheesesteak place? Arby’s

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Miami needs to somehow trade for Lou Williams.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Man pretending Ilyasova was “cast off” is pretty crazy. He basically dragged rear end for a month until he got the buyout he wanted.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Chairchucker posted:

I kinda wonder why Whiteside isn't getting minutes.

Rewatch the first five minutes of the half.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Cool Buff Man posted:

Beat the english language first pal

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Pelicans have been creating so many nice looks, I mean even when they were down 8 2 they were just missing some easy ones.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Blazers are so lost defensively.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

NO playing like this rules because it’s basically a team full of people that groupthink dismissed way too early.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

zelah posted:

Now all I can think about is what kind of picks the blazers could get for shipping CJ and Lillard 3 games from now

Ryan McDonough’s point guard sense is tingling.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

This is bullshit.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Bashez posted:

Lillard basically gets wide open because Holiday is looking for help and bails out of a reasonable attempt to try to draw a foul.

It's funnier than I could have hoped for.

Your anti-Holiday manifesto will not be respected by anyone tonight.

E: Oh it’s anti-Lillard. I will read that manifesto.

Rick fucked around with this message at Apr 15, 2018 around 05:00

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Lebron working on his playoff APG today.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Cool Buff Man posted:

Looks like one of his purposefully thrown "Wake the gently caress up" games to get his team to stop pissing their pants. If they lose two in a row in shameful fashion I will be very worried

Hahah, yeah. Lebron is amazing at so much, but extremely bad at subtlety. So far it seems to be working, at least now.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Normally after around a quarter the emotions cool down and players start treating it like a normal game but Stephenson will probably remain hyped.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

The Glumslinger posted:

Hey, I missed the Wolves catching up

I’m extremely sick is this a dream?????!!!?

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

I’ve not watched all of this game for Reasons but it seems for the most part Houston played a pretty non-cerebral game and Timberwolves just could not capitalize.

Also it’s funny that Harden and PJ Tucker hate each other on the court since they are apparently off court besties.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Tae posted:

Why is Ersan suddenly Moses Malone

Other than the month he took off to force a buyout, he's been really good this season.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Jota posted:

i desperately wish that someone would stop the rock from making more movies until he hires someone else to pick his scripts

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Wade is a guy that regularly gets called bad on these forums.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Latinx posted:

I need the receipts. expose them

I'm not sure I can dig through my good friend Popdog's post history and remain his good friend.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Did people really stop taking charges this season or is Mike Fratello losing it?

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Cool Buff Man posted:

It's true, you will see his repeated attempted assaults on me, and you will want to protect me from harm

Of course.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Come on Sixers fans the Heat were outplaying the Sixers in the first half last game too, don't panic yet.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Is this the same couple that was learning to build a life together? Have they broken up? I need a guide to the AT&T Commercialverse.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Miami has the greatest collection of guys who are theoretically bad but actually pretty good.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Redgrendel2001 posted:

This summer's version is going to be all of the "Luka Doncic isn't that good" takes.

edit: not necessarily from you, but in general

How much have you seen him play? He's probably good but he's so unathletic that it's by no means a hot take to question his NBA fit.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Kelly O. bombing from the Philadelphia Four Point Line is probably not ideal.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

You would think the Warriors were up by 20 the way that Reggie was stanning them.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Not much can be done about that.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

drat the Raptors couldn't even do me the favor of continuing to collapse while the other game was in halftime.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

I loved Wall in 2016-2017. He hasn’t been the same though this season at all.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

I should've extended my "don't watch the Bucks" policy for the post season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Daring Evan Turner/Aminu to beat you seems like an okay strategy.

• Locked thread
«9 »