Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy
Lol, that commercial. As if Dominick Cruz has the power to punch through a cheap rug.

Edit: Stream chat is great.

quote:

KhabibTheSatanist: northcutt ragdolls 98% of the roster easily

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy
Daaamn.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Le Saboteur posted:

I completely forgot Boestch KO'd Hendricks.

I was going to make a snarky comment about Boetsch being a "big name," but, oh yeah.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy
Fall down seven times, and get up eight? Are they including getting off the stool between rounds or something?

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy
What the gently caress is up with Herb? Five seconds without wild windmills or Showtime kicks, and he's bitching about work and breaking up fighters?

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Soothing Vapors posted:

was not expecting a split there

Well, now I am. You must be living in my future.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

MassRafTer posted:

I'd say that is one of the worse split decisions but there have been so any worse that I guess not. Still bad!

Vettori is waaay more upset than he has any business being.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Marching Powder posted:

please just give me one more vintage condit fight

He made me sad last time out, and he's on a skid. He's another guy whose mileage is way worth than his years, and I wish he could go find a job somewhere being handsome full time.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy
Poirier wins the walkout music of the night locker room bonus.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy
Gaethje is blocking a lot of those, but Poirier is still busting on that melon pretty bad. On the other hand, Poirier is getting his leg crippled. This is entertaining.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy
Man, that right leg of Gaethje's just comes out of loving nowhere, and it's lightning quick, and dead-on every time.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Dr. Abysmal posted:

If Poirier can't find some way to crack that chin soon I think he's in big trouble

What a chin it is, though. It's not like none of those are landing clean.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Radical 90s Wizard posted:

Lmao @ DC ripping on Gaethje for being too brain damaged to try to clinch when he could barely stand up

Lol, yeah. "He didn't have the presence of mind to clinch, or shoot a double-leg." Dude, he had just enough brain stem activity to keep his heart beating.

• Locked thread