Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

This game is loving adorable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

limeicebreakers posted:

NO HOLDS BARD!!!

fixed

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Can't wait to see all the new friends we'll make with our new axe.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

really queer Christmas posted:

Extremely minor spoiler from future update:

Axes really are the universal language.

That, and marbles. Go deliver those marbles!

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Do you have to pull that third lever to progress?

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

If you get all the way through that first note in the Envoy room, it says something like THEY'RE BEHIND YOU. And then the Envoy gets ya.

Hwurmp fucked around with this message at 14:40 on Apr 24, 2018

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

I think the only way is to create a whole new test post and replace your update links here in this thread.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Well for starters, this toy store is in the sky. And the only way to get there...

The rainbow's like an escalator. You step on it, and it'll carry you into the clouds!

Man, the Vikings were way off.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Kazuko was Monsieur Bud all along :tinfoil:

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

You have to think thoughts when you're editing so it basically is mind power if you think about it

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Oh man, Sue gets to see Puchi again :unsmith: I managed to miss that too. that is now my deepest gamer shame

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

They went and did it. :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Remember: no crying until the end.

Don't tell me what to do.

• Locked thread