Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

Raxivace posted:

The only other Mari Okada show I've seen is Gundam Iron-Blooded Orphans and man this is like night and day from that.

Anyways, show is good. Hisone and Nao own. E.T.

Yeah, this is sort of like the exact opposite of IBO, in just about every way I can compare the two.

Also this show is good and it makes me feel good. Closest thing I'm watching this season to Yuru Camp.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

Sindai posted:

The little eye ports in Masotan's disguise are incredibly cute.

Fixed.

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

Knorth posted:

I'm glad the dragons and dragon care-takers are happy now and I hope the mystery of the Joa woman is never explained.

The big dragon's face kills me every time it pops onto the screen :3:

Futomomo is easily my favorite dragon because he always looks totally jazzed to be on screen. I just gotta love a big doofus with an even bigger grin.

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

I enjoyed this series and will be happy to watch many episodes of it again, though perhaps not the whole thing again. The show really was at its best when it was laid back doing goofy things with its goofy characters, in hindsight choosing to have a larger plot may have been a mistake. This is the sort of show where I hope they dump out another episode with the BD release where absolutely nothing important happens.

• Locked thread