Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Torquemadras
Jun 3, 2013

This show looks very endearing, and that whole premise involving this cute dragon is so ridiculous I kinda want to check out the rest just based on that.

Of course, after watching the episode, I just had to go ahead and read the rest of this thread, and now I just know I'm gonna see that dumb fetish in everything next episode

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Torquemadras
Jun 3, 2013

Who needs plot anyway, just give me more adventures of the girl whose internal dialogue absolutely everyone can hear. Also, seconding that this is some really excellent dancing in the ED.

One of my favorite little details: Masotan's eyes going wild when he devours someone/pukes them back up, crazy eyes man

Torquemadras
Jun 3, 2013

I want this anime to convey every complex emotion imaginable through a series of cute giant dragon squeals

Hopefully with a constant Chewbacca-Solo situation. Nobody understood jackshit, but they act like they kinda did and just wing it

Torquemadras
Jun 3, 2013

Wasn't that the point of the exercise? The two pilots were supposed to simulate an attack. Of course, he deliberately fell for the bait with way too much enthusiam and kept up the pressure, but he wasn't doing anything especially out of line. (His motivations are another matter, of course.) Our F-2 pilot, however, directly disobeyed orders and risked to reveal a top-secret project... Seems clear to me who gets yelled at.

It kinda looked like his superior thought MRA dude was a creep, at least. Honestly, my biggest fear for the series is that this is just played off as nothing or, worse, comedy.

• Locked thread