Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Pito is incredibly fun and I love M a lot more this episode too. Good show.

Love these training montages.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I was amused by how much Karen has bought in with her P90 toy and P-chan key ring.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Everybody should own at least one airsoft gun.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Also props for doing an media res opening that worked out in the end and closed a neat loop. I'm real chuffed about this show now when i had doubts originally.

Doctor Isosceles
Oct 18, 2012

I know it's not going to be the case, but I really want the tiny grenade-launcher girl from the OP to be what is in M's giant backpack.

Daedalus1134
Sep 14, 2005

They see me rollin'

Doctor Isosceles posted:

I know it's not going to be the case, but I really want the tiny grenade-launcher girl from the OP to be what is in M's giant backpack.

Why does it say our squad has 3 members?

...Don't worry about it.

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

Doctor Isosceles posted:

That would be goddamn perfect.

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this

Sindai posted:

No way Pito isn't Elsa after that episode, nice catch.

What if she's actually M. :v:

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Kyte posted:

What if she's actually M. :v:

Dual boxing full dive VR seems a tad difficult.

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this

chumbler posted:

Dual boxing full dive VR seems a tad difficult.

No I mean what if M's the idol.

Kyte fucked around with this message at 22:15 on Apr 23, 2018

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret. We exist in shadow.

And we dress in black.
The Idol's show was on the same day as the Squad Jam though

The_White_Crane
May 10, 2008
The picture of the idol on the smartphone when her song was being played looked rather like Kirito's AI daughter to me.

MJP
Jun 17, 2007

Are you looking at me Senpai?

Grimey Drawer

M-san rush b сука блять

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

MJP posted:

M-san rush b сука блять

LLENN is the one who rushes silly.

M's totally an awper who camps mid.

MJP
Jun 17, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Crain posted:

LLENN is the one who rushes silly.

M's totally an awper who camps mid.

But the question is, is this GGO 0.96 where you can still toe snipe, GGO: Source where you can deagle snipe, or GGO: GO?

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
I can see a clearer, vision
I should start living today
Clapping Larry

MJP posted:

But the question is, is this GGO 0.96 where you can still toe snipe, GGO: Source where you can deagle snipe, or GGO: GO?

It's obviously GGO: CrossFire, the free to play GGO 0.96 clone, just look at all the anime lady player models

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

How did this smug dummkopf ever make general?

MJP posted:

Get out of here, we have rapelling so it clearly must be GGO Siege or comedy option, GGO Wildlands.

MJP
Jun 17, 2007

Grimey Drawer
GGOrtnite

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

The enemy of my enemy is my enemy.
Uh, guys have you read the title?

It's SAO:A PUBG6O: Remastered or 'R-master' or 'Re:Mastered.'

I think I got all the silly title examples there

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

This show continues to be a lot of fun and to not take itself too seriously.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
I enjoyed how Llenn executing that guy just kept going for an uncomfortably long time.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

LLENN is a monster. I wonder what her war crimes count will be up to by the end.

Beato Believer
May 23, 2009

I believe in Beato.
Even when she's driving.
At night.
In a snowstorm.
But she's a cute monster. I'll allow it.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Also I maintain my expectation that M is in fact the smallest and cutest member of the cast IRL

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

m is a twink irl

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

For a 22 minute episode it sure felt fast, but still in a way that was satisfying. I could go for some real world stuff in the next episode or two, though.

Che Delilas
Nov 23, 2009
FREE TIBET WEED

chumbler posted:

For a 22 minute episode it sure felt fast, but still in a way that was satisfying. I could go for some real world stuff in the next episode or two, though.

Yeah I want to see when the girls from the first episode track her down (which should happen pretty soon from the context).

Comedy option: GGO introduces lootboxes, Llenn gets into it, and the show turns into a hard hitting drama about gambling addiction.

Che Delilas fucked around with this message at 20:19 on Apr 28, 2018

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

How did this smug dummkopf ever make general?

That's the best post credits scene I've seen in a while.

Che Delilas
Nov 23, 2009
FREE TIBET WEED
I'll be honest for a second I thought it was going to be "they turned on real-life-death mode!" but then I remembered all the other scenes in the show.

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009

Sindai posted:

I enjoyed how Llenn executing that guy just kept going for an uncomfortably long time.

Yeah, I was thinking the entire time that surely she didn't need to empty her entire ammo supply into the poor guy.

Beato Believer
May 23, 2009

I believe in Beato.
Even when she's driving.
At night.
In a snowstorm.

ChronoReverse posted:

Yeah, I was thinking the entire time that surely she didn't need to empty her entire ammo supply into the poor guy.

But she was very, very sorry about making very, very sure that he was very, very dead.

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

The enemy of my enemy is my enemy.
Oh no, a mysterious letter! What a twist!

ChronoReverse posted:

P90 mags are 50 bullets and she had to wait until the 'Dead' flag popped up to be really sure!

It did take an unusually long while for it to do so though. I sense editing shenanigans.

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

av material

Dessel
Feb 21, 2011

Pretty sure M is somehow involved with the singer LLENN is a fan of. Her friend in-game is probably her. I'm imagining the letter was about making sure she'd be off the game before her concert starts because somehow she's given her access to the fully booked concert or something. My shot in the dark is that M is actually the singer's bodyguard and she's a hard rear end, and that's somehow the reason for M's breakdown at the end

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012
There’s certainly a lot we’re missing about M. A special-forces-quality real-world sniper who sobs like a baby at the thought of losing in a video game is a pretty narrow category.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Video games do things to people. If our neurotic and anxious protagonist can be a cold blooded killer then M can be terrified of video game death.

Also they need teammates whose names start with N and O for team LMNOP.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

I cant believe my giant kohai is a war criminal

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

chumbler posted:

Also they need teammates whose names start with N and O for team LMNOP.

"Llenn and M: OP"

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

He was obviously just method acting to get her to do... something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret. We exist in shadow.

And we dress in black.
this show is a good mix of generally entertaining and pretty funny

• Locked thread