Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Welcome to Choose Your Own Monster Mafia
Rules:
Majority lynches, not plurality, which could allow for a no-lynch day
-No quoting mod PMs.
-No fake day actions
-Days will be 2-4 days IRL
-Nights should be no more than 24 hours
-Try not to post after the hammer. I work 12 hour days with no forums access at work, so if you gun crazy kids lynch someone while I'm out, it may be a few hours before I can close the thread. Try and respect that.
-To format your vote please type "##vote targetname" in bold ( [ b ] to bold, without the spaces, [ /b ] to close tags). ##unvote if you wish to remove your vote from someone but not put it on someone else yet.
-If you lurk there will be consequences.
-Have fun, it's a game.

Special CYOR rules:

-After signing up send me a Pm with a couple choices for your monster and I will build a role around it
- It can be any monster from film, tv, books, etc
- I’m not going to restrict people to anything but you’re not as clever as you think choosing Hitler/Trump/Mankind itself etc, and those will be more difficult for me to work with. Please try to pick actual monsters.

Players:
-PMush
-anarc
-lando
-tobbs

Opopanax fucked around with this message at 15:46 on Apr 16, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I’m thinking I’ll cap it around 15 but given how games have been lately that may be optimistic as is. I’ll leave it open until Friday and then write up over the weekend

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Mafia dead so what

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Ill leave it until the end of the weekend but we’re at 10 now so I don’t think this will happen

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

PMush Perfect posted:

Do 10! Microgames are fun.

A micro CYOR though? I mean of you guys are ok with it being entirely unbalanced I could give it a go

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

PMush Perfect posted:

i changed my mind make it this

cyor monster mash mexican standoff mafia

I’d be lying if I said my first thought wasn’t a high noon version.

Alright gently caress it then, I’m not doing anything this week, I’ll shut the thread down tomorrow night and open probably Wednesday

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Working on this now so if you want in I’d suggest sending me something like tonight

Also y’all sure do love some animes

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Tell Ernie to send me his role

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Sorry did not quite finish yesterday

Game will open probably today but tomorrow afternoon at worst

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Ugh, I'm sorry, I'm Taoing out. Stuff keeps popping up on me, and now I'm heading into a weekend where I'm literally booked from wake up to bedtime, I got nothing for this game left, and it took too long to fill I'm sure most of the signees are gone anyways. Sorry ya'll

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Hal Incandenza posted:

Let me know next time you run a game you lazy bastard

Still waiting on yours, MISTER PARASITE

• Locked thread