Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doggles
Apr 22, 2007

Rhyno posted:

Debbie the Chicken = Breakout character of 2018.

Friendship ended with BLARP

Now DEBBIE is my best friend

TMMadman posted:

For anyone who wanders into this thread before the spoilers start to happen.

I say give the show the full season and don't drop if after the first few episodes. Yes, there is some of the standard issues of any TV shows, but I think it does a pretty good job of setting up what could be a good series.

And Parker Posey is absolutely fantastic in her role throughout the entire season.

:same:

I was absolutely hooked for those last few episodes. Very much hoping for a second season. :pray:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doggles
Apr 22, 2007

As soon as the weight allotment for Oreos was brought up, I was reminded of the real-life astronaut who used part of her allotment to bring a Star Trek uniform to the International Space Station. :3:

https://twitter.com/AstroSamantha/status/589035429879513088

"Product placement, in my ISS?!"
:goonsay:

Azhais posted:

Also Penny didn't use Debby as a distraction for the universe's shortest duration tranquilizer then abandon her in the woods to die in a fire

There was a very short scene later in the episode where Judy puts Debbie back in her box in the Chariot. Debbie remains an unfried chicken.

Doggles
Apr 22, 2007

Dolphin posted:

I think the theme song for this show should be 'Walk This Way' by Aerosmith except instead of "walk this way" the lyrics go "lost in space"

:emptyquote:

• Locked thread