Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
poolside toaster
Jul 12, 2008

Gildiss posted:

This series is about Earth's most ambitious mass Dunning Kruger experiment.
Telling the dumbest people we have that they are the best and brightest, and launching them into space.
I hate every character and hope that they die, in space.

I agree, Jesus Christ these people suck. I was almost happy when Will loses his grip on the ship and begins to fall into orbit, and hopefully die eventually from lack of oxygen.

So this is a Perils of Pauline reboot, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poolside toaster
Jul 12, 2008

Lycus posted:

Watch the first scene of ep 3 and watch Parker Posey become your favorite character.

When Maureen goes to the airlock to ask Dr. Smith why she fired the harpoon again and save John, she says "I'm never letting you out of there." My response was YES SPACE THE BITCH, SPACE HER! IT'S THE ONLY SMART THING YOUR PIECE OF TRASH CHARACTER WILL EVER DO

• Locked thread