Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

ty prof shark

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Escobarbarian posted:

Mods please change the thread title to whatever we decided in the general chat thread

also this

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Yeaaaah you'd think he could get down hella easy if all Will needed to do to save him was get some cheese wire out and cut a branch.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Or hell if its arms had come off in the crash. But then we'd have no tension over it hurting Will.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

PaybackJack posted:

I guess I'm alone in liking the younger sister. I thought she had a goofy charm. Her masterplan to get the boy to kiss her was the right mix of ridiculous and romantic that I'd kind of expect from a kid who always has her nose in a book; albeit maybe one a bit younger.
I also thought the bit with the oreos was cute and wasn't annoyed by the product placement so much as I was thinking "Do you have any idea how much it cost to launch those cookies into space?!?!"

Annoying kid was annoying, older sister was no fun and the times when they tried to make her fun felt really forced. I was don't remember them explaining which side of the family was her blood relation until like episode 9 but bringing that up and making it a point that for whatever reason her paternal father wasn't around and all that resentment carried over into step-dad also leaving, earlier on would have made the character's friction with her step-dad a lot more meaningful.

Nah I liked Penny a lot, she was a highlight esp in later episodes imo.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Rhyno posted:

She was sixteen when that came out, probably 15 while filming bro.

It stands to reason he was probably a teenager at the time too tbf. I would also put Chabert in my pros section if only bc of how I felt about 16yo Chabert when I was 9.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Lacey Chabert's hotness was 1000% a reason I watched it so much growing up, so I get what he was going for.

Heather Graham too ofc.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

fist4jesus posted:

The space suits from the movie were much hotter.

:agreed:

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Judy is 18 or 19 iirc.

e: Smith just wants to avoid getting locked up again

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

I really do wish they'd done something else with Smith. Or at least let her lies continue on into the second season, but then I guess without revealing she's lying/up to something, they would have no antagonist other than a black hole.

I do wonder wtf their plan is for her. It's not like she's a real doctor and thus useful in any way so idk what they'll gin up as a reason to start letting her out of her cozy prison cell.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Lycus posted:

I think it's obvious she'll do something helpful early in S2, and they won't feel right putting her back in lockup.

Oh, definitely, I'm just wondering what that helpful thing will even end up being unless they reveal she's actually super legit good at some useful space skill. All we know so far is she's real good at lying and killing her sister.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Bring Back Selma Blair

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Parker Posey with a literal moustache she keeps twirling would be p good

• Locked thread