Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
How long do we have to go before we can post without spoiler text? A week?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Debbie the Chicken = Breakout character of 2018.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Well poo poo, I'd read that she was the same age as her character (18) which made it even worse.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I'm glad Netflix has the 98 film up for streaming right now because holy hell has it aged badly.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

TMMadman posted:

It waa bad even in 98.

True but Heather Graham.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

She was sixteen when that came out, probably 15 while filming bro.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

esperterra posted:

It stands to reason he was probably a teenager at the time too tbf. I would also put Chabert in my pros section if only bc of how I felt about 16yo Chabert when I was 9.

I said that Heather Graham was a reason to watch it, clearly a reference to her physical hotness. He responded with Lacey Chabert who will always be 15/16 in the film. I mean, I was kind of kidding but come one.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
They never said they traveled in a straight line.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Ugh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

esperterra posted:

Oh, definitely, I'm just wondering what that helpful thing will even end up being unless they reveal she's actually super legit good at some useful space skill. All we know so far is she's real good at lying and killing her sister.

The last shot of her sister we see shows her clearly alive.

• Locked thread