Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
When I was at MCRD San Diego he was there getting his honorary Gunnery Sgt. promotion.

I was watching full metal jacket the day my recruiter picked me up to take me to the airport. My dad cried like a baby. Never seen that before.

:rip:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Madcosby posted:

Oh no some nobody actor died

Get bent.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Ein cooler Typ posted:

People shocked a Marine has conservative views! If we had had these soyboys in the military back then we would have lost Vietnam.

I know you're joking but We did lose Vietnam. :ssh:

Yeah, he's a Marine so probably had lovely views. It's part of the training. That's basically a given. But I think he was a genuine guy. Some of my Marine friends on Facebook are posting pics of them with him in chow halls and poo poo.

I'll miss him and would have done some push ups for him if I knew I was going to heaven.

But Marines don't go to heaven. They go to hell, to regroup. :black101:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
"All n****rs should hang."

Maybe not Adam Baldwins most proud moment.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

spog posted:

I guess you don't follow him on twitter.

Oh please tell me he isn't a piece of poo poo chud.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Kibbles n Shits posted:

Semper Fi, make believe army man

He was a Marine Staff Sgt and drill instructor in real life.

• Locked thread