Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Yes
Yes
View Results

• Locked thread
ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Laterite posted:

It took me a long time to appreciate just how hot Neve Campbell is. I watched Scream 2 again the other night and she is absolutely stunning, in a movie filled with people at their peak late-'90s hotness. Just looked her up for recent pics, and, dayum. That arched eyebrow... :wow:

quoting dis to remind people of Wild Things, a great homage to late night showtime schlock

she does not get her baps out but denise richards does

and campbell is done up like late 90s goth, the kind that is goth in name only so as to be appealing sexually and yet indicate a troubled home life lurking beneath the surface

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Wild things was extremely good, Denise Richards was fine as hell at the time

cnut
May 3, 2016

Wanna motorboat JLH's tittays.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

You did not just Chloe me, did you you fucken bitch? I know you didn’t, because if you did I’d be forced to press “send” on this chemical weapon I got from Russia JUST. FOR. YOU. So I’m gonna look away while you edit that fucken rear end post and maybe I won’t destroy your face while chilling in my room, or maybe I will be laughing about your stupidity while your eyeballs melt off.... so think again before you post, KUATO you dumb gently caress. I’ll fuking cum on your face, dick

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

ElectricSheep posted:

quoting dis to remind people of Wild Things, a great homage to late night showtime schlock

she does not get her baps out but denise richards does

and campbell is done up like late 90s goth, the kind that is goth in name only so as to be appealing sexually and yet indicate a troubled home life lurking beneath the surface

I saw this at a preview at my college that was followed up with an interview with the cast. Neve was either high or just totally absorbed in actress drama but was basically incoherently mumbling her responses. Denise was bubbly and nice. Kevin Bacon and Matt Dillon were cool.

Then some girl in the audience asked a question about why they made movie that is just a teenage male erotic fantasy. And that’s when I realized that some people just hate fun.

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

Blue Train posted:

Wild things was extremely good, Denise Richards was fine as hell at the time

I was surprised how good it was, and it might have been one of the first movies I remember that had a "how it came together" segment at the end.

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser

The Management posted:

I saw this at a preview at my college that was followed up with an interview with the cast. Neve was either high or just totally absorbed in actress drama but was basically incoherently mumbling her responses. Denise was bubbly and nice. Kevin Bacon and Matt Dillon were cool.

Then some girl in the audience asked a question about why they made movie that is just a teenage male erotic fantasy. And that’s when I realized that some people just hate fun.

Just then a young man stood up. He was usually quiet and no one noticed him much. He explained that men controlled the movie industry, men dominated the employment sector, men earned and generated most of the money in the world, and that all men are sexually fixated at the age of fifteen. That mans reward for all this was having their every whim pandered to by women, and that a five second shot of Neve Campbell pouring champagne on Denise Richards’ glistening mahoobas was just a taste of what life had to offer them, if they had the balls to take it. And that young man’s name? Harvey Weinstein.

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib
the thing that stood out to me from viewing wild things when i was young was more kevin bacon's dick being shown. there was a lot of quasi-softcore poo poo out there but not a lot showing full frontal dick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

You did not just Chloe me, did you you fucken bitch? I know you didn’t, because if you did I’d be forced to press “send” on this chemical weapon I got from Russia JUST. FOR. YOU. So I’m gonna look away while you edit that fucken rear end post and maybe I won’t destroy your face while chilling in my room, or maybe I will be laughing about your stupidity while your eyeballs melt off.... so think again before you post, KUATO you dumb gently caress. I’ll fuking cum on your face, dick

😦

• Locked thread