Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Yes
Yes
View Results

• Locked thread
Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

BONE DOG posted:

dude you are hosed if you don't think mid to late thirties women are in the absolute prime of their beauty

Male preferences in attractiveness stay fixed in the early 20s for the vast majority of men no matter the age of the men sorry about your Oedipus complex

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

SCROTO TURBOSPERG posted:

Sorry about your campus-wide ban

GOON: ah you aatrek pervert you sick gently caress you think 20 something girls are at the most attractive age

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

Tom Gorman posted:

I seriously don't remember what she was originally in at this point.

I feel like it was either Dawson's Creek or American Pie but I know those are both wrong.

apparently it was party of five, a name i have not thought of since my friends jokingly used it for their 5-a-side university soccer team

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib
the thing that stood out to me from viewing wild things when i was young was more kevin bacon's dick being shown. there was a lot of quasi-softcore poo poo out there but not a lot showing full frontal dick.

• Locked thread