Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Yes
Yes
View Results

• Locked thread
Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
good question OP. fyi I've always wanted to bone her

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

Uh, redacting what I posted earlier.

Jk, I’d still bone her

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

Turn you’re monitor onn 😂

:chloe:

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

You did not just Chloe me, did you you fucken bitch? I know you didn’t, because if you did I’d be forced to press “send” on this chemical weapon I got from Russia JUST. FOR. YOU. So I’m gonna look away while you edit that fucken rear end post and maybe I won’t destroy your face while chilling in my room, or maybe I will be laughing about your stupidity while your eyeballs melt off.... so think again before you post, KUATO you dumb gently caress. I’ll fuking cum on your face, dick

you just crossed the line here with threatening to use chemical weapons. I am going to call the local PD, who will take a phone call about threats of treason and war crimes VERY SERIOUSLY.

The last time I called them about you they laughed at me. But they won’t laugh at this one, I am printing it out and believe me, I will be laughing when they put you in the local JAIL!

• Locked thread