Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

The Protagonist posted:

i was hoping trans issues would come up soon because i just tried some honest to god american made post-op mtf meat hole this weekend AMA

quick rundown for the curious

Pros-
  • Very snug

Cons-
  • Wrong texture
  • Slightly off insertion angle
  • Too distant from bhole

overall it was too deep in the uncanny valley for me but ymmv

:gowron:
:dong:
:bisonyes:
:gizz:
:fag:
:happyelf:
:grin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

r u ready to WALK posted:

that was his plan all along!

5d chess, you see

ive kept in touch with a weirdo bernie bro friend from high school on facebook because i enjoy watching him "ironically" love trump. he's already cheering for smoothbrain pissbaby orange rape monster Donald's brilliant Spock chess move, a victorious check transmate that confirms not only his genius at chess/checkers/mousetrap/hungry hungry hippos/Parcheesi/clue/Star Wars Monopoly/Atmosfear the Interactive Video Board Game but also his love and support for the lgbgqtpie etc community

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

Frankenstyle posted:

You can't make an omelette without grabbing a chicken by the pussy.

:perfect:

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

Tonetta posted:

It's the thing where a bunch of fairy tale believers want the second cumming of their savior in their lifetimes so they keep voting for guys who are most likely to start a nuclear holocaust

lol i love their whole policy re: israel, like they don't actually give a gently caress about the people there, they just want some temple built or something because they think Jesus is contractually obligated to come back once they hit all the points on some biblical checklist from the book of revelations

• Locked thread