Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

I don’t recognize any of those usernames. Those aren’t GiP regulars, they’re not in the .xls.

Apathetic medic bought one of the shirts in my run. Grem is another poster I see often enough. Ziji, Master Asia, and Ceiling Fan are the only I don't recognize instantly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

I am moving in July so it looks like I might have to update my shipping address. I won't be settled til the end of the month though so I may just have the shirts sent to a relative or something.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
Was the PM with the PayPal address part of a mass appeal to everyone? Because I paid up a while ago

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?
New page, same prices.

You're going to pay. You're ALL going to pay!

For the shirts!

Shirts are $9.44 each.

Prices for domestic shipping (I'm going to be using flat rate boxes): Add $7.20 for one shirt, $13.65 for two or more.

International shipping: I'm ballparking, but based on some numbers I'm throwing at the USPS shipping calculator, $15 for one shirt, $23 for two.

Venmo - [removed]

PayPal - [removed]

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Was the PM with the PayPal address part of a mass appeal to everyone? Because I paid up a while ago

No, it was a direct response to you asking what the PayPal address was.

Since the probations began, I got contacted by three people. One of them I think is jerking me around, but the other two seem sincere!

Ziji
Oct 20, 2010
Yossarian lives!
I sent my payment, my bad on being late!

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Who's left McNally? The "late fee" is going up today.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?
Fat Twitter Man
new friend from school
Grem
Apathetic Medic
Master Asia

One of these users contacted me but I was getting some serious overseas scammer vibes from the conversation.

McNally fucked around with this message at 02:03 on May 28, 2018

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Someone last page or two popped in late wanting one, if any of these guys fail to pull through and a size matches, maybe kick that dude a chance to snag one not claimed?

If they sit too much longer I might just buy another in large, if those guys don't step up and one ordered a large.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Someone last page or two popped in late wanting one, if any of these guys fail to pull through and a size matches, maybe kick that dude a chance to snag one not claimed?

If they sit too much longer I might just buy another in large, if those guys don't step up and one ordered a large.

This is a good idea and I wholeheartedly support it.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Congratulations to all our our soon to be probated friends! The price goes up to 3 days next time, then I'm banning you. Let's get this finished already.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it
McNally, with everyone tossing in a little extra are you at east least close to breaking even if these deadbeats dont pay?

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

Flikken posted:

McNally, with everyone tossing in a little extra are you at east least close to breaking even if these deadbeats dont pay?

Yup. I'm not worried about that. As it stands now, I'm light for five shirts. I crunched some numbers yesterday and the price difference for (total-deadbeats) comes out to be about eight bucks.

Edit: Someone just paid me. But didn't tell me who they are. Why do people KEEP DOING THIS?!

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones
Dude a majority of us enlisted. Like you have to ask

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

McNally posted:

Yup. I'm not worried about that. As it stands now, I'm light for five shirts. I crunched some numbers yesterday and the price difference for (total-deadbeats) comes out to be about eight bucks.

Edit: Someone just paid me. But didn't tell me who they are. Why do people KEEP DOING THIS?!

My email matches my username close enough MY BAD.

When is the ship date on these. I have AT next week it would be tight to wear this bad boy to my last field ex.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

Wasabi the J posted:

My email matches my username close enough MY BAD.

When is the ship date on these. I have AT next week it would be tight to wear this bad boy to my last field ex.

It takes about two weeks for the shirts to be printed and delivered. In two weeks I’ll be out of town. So likely I’ll place the order while I’m out of town and they’ll arrive after I get back.

Short answer is “late June.” Blame the slowpayers.

new friend from school
May 19, 2008

by Azathoth
Hey, sorry for the delay. I only ever pop into gip for the idiots thread these days, now I'm the idiot.
Rounded it up to $20 for your trouble. I hope others notice now too, thanks to the probations.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

new friend from school posted:

Hey, sorry for the delay. I only ever pop into gip for the idiots thread these days, now I'm the idiot.
Rounded it up to $20 for your trouble. I hope others notice now too, thanks to the probations.

I'm assuming this is you in my Paypal sending money in from Chicago? I was about to email you back asking who you are. :v:

new friend from school
May 19, 2008

by Azathoth
Yeah that’s me!

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

Great! You're green on my spreadsheet.

Ugh, I feel so dirty.

Anyway, this is probably as good a time as any to announce that I don't have addresses for a bunch of you

The following people need to tell me where I'm sending their shirts to:

Godholio
LingcodKilla
Duzzy Funlop
Ceiling fan
Ziji
orange juche
bengy81

This is less critical than getting the money in, because I can just sit on your shirts until you remember to send me your address, but I'd also rather not be responsible for keeping your poo poo in my house.

McNally fucked around with this message at 04:53 on May 28, 2018

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?

Sugartime Jones
Bunch of enlisted fucks up in here

Melthir
Dec 29, 2009

I need to go scrap some money together cause my avatar is just sad.
We're all enlisted down here.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?
So good news! With the exception of two banned deadbeats, all shirts are paid for!

Bad news: If I order the shirts now, they'll arrive while I'm out of town.

So I'm not going to place the order until like halfway through my vacation. That way they'll arrive when I'm at home, but we can minimize how much extra time you have to wait for them.

Now, I know following instructions is difficult for you guys (as is, apparently, simple addition), but please try really hard to focus on these words:

If you want to get your shirt, you have to tell me where to send it.

The following people need to tell me where to send their shirts:

Godholio
LingcodKilla
Duzzy Funlop
Ceiling Fan
Ziji
Orange Juche
bengy81

McNally fucked around with this message at 20:03 on May 31, 2018

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?

Sugartime Jones
gently caress it order me another large

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003
Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time!

Syrian Lannister posted:

gently caress it order me another large

Ditto.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?

Sugartime Jones
Oh and same address

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?
Goddamn that was fast.

Anyway, I sent a message to Pine Cone Jones because they came asking a little late and we'd already floated the opportunity to buy a deadbeat's shirt at them and I didn't want to renege.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
Sent in an address, yay on not being last

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?
We are 100% paid up on 69 shirts. Good job, GIP

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

SEND ME MY SHIRT DAMMIT

Two Finger c/o Slavic Crime Yacht
Cabin 69
420th Latitude
Red Sea

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

McNally posted:

Nice

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?

Sugartime Jones

Slavic Crime Yacht posted:

SEND ME MY SHIRT DAMMIT

Two Finger c/o Slavic Crime Yacht
Cabin 69
420th Latitude
Red Sea

Get me a couple of butterfly fish

bengy81
May 8, 2010
I got to get a PO box this week, when I do I'll send you a shipping address.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

bengy81 posted:

I got to get a PO box this week, when I do I'll send you a shipping address.

same

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

McNally posted:

Any update on receipt of these suckers? Did they print them up yet?

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?
Aloha, fuckers. I'm out of town until next week. I just ordered the shirts. I'll start Operation Endless Shipping when they arrive.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

this just in, mcnally spending all our shirt money on mai tais and his hawaii vacation

get your torches and pitchforks ready, folks

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

McNally posted:

Aloha, fuckers. I'm out of town until next week. I just ordered the shirts. I'll start Operation Endless Shipping when they arrive.

Lmao

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?
Aloha, fuckers.

I got a phone call from the shirt company. They have concerns about certain aspects of the design.

Namely all of it.

Apparently they also know what SMDFTB means. Fuckin’ Custom Ink is run by some triggered snowflakes or something.

So I’m gonna try to find a new printer for the shirts. Probably gonna have to redesign it too because I used this worthless company’s design tool.

Unless we can somehow rip their clip art to make a high res master.

Anyway, I’m working on it.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

So they censor what they sell?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Their HQ is on my way home from work, I can spray paint some inspirational slogans on the windows or poo poo on their patio if you think that would help.