Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Put me in for a Large.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Thinking of getting one for my cousin who spent a deployment pounding sand in Afghanistan. Trouble is I don't know his size.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Yeah, put me down for two large size shirts.

My cousin must be some sort of genetic oddity because he didn't gain weight after getting out of the Marines.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

Yo McNally, PM me your PayPal so as you can get paid son.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Goddammit.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

McNally posted:

I have a quick first pass of some new art for the thread's approval. In my mind, you guys were paying for the original, so any changes to the art feels like a bait-and-switch to me. Am I overthinking things?

Anyway, this is what they threw together. We can continue along these lines or we can get a recreation of the original. What say you?

Works fine for me.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Duzzy Funlop posted:

I ordered.

two.

of.

those.

Mr. Nice! posted:

Also, while funny, I’m disappointed. I was looking forward to the useless dirt shirt. I would actually wear that. This is going in a drawer and probably never going to be worn.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I'd find this a lot funnier if I hadn't ordered one of those shirts as a gift for my cousin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
My shirts arrived today and I'm kinda disappointed I got what I ordered.