Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?
Edit: You're going to pay. You're ALL going to pay!

For the shirts!

Shirts are $9.44 each.

Prices for domestic shipping (I'm going to be using flat rate boxes): Add $7.20 for one shirt, $13.65 for two or more.

International shipping: I'm ballparking, but based on some numbers I'm throwing at the USPS shipping calculator, $15 for one shirt, $23 for two.

Venmo - [removed]

PayPal - [removed]

Just to avoid making GBS threads up the idiots thread and for my own convenience, this is your one-stop shop for the Dronebama t-shirt. I'm giving everyone until May 1 to decide whether or not they want in, from there I'm going to place the order and start collecting money (or vice versa).

First thing's first, however: Design finalization. Barring any bright ideas cropping up, the shirt is going to look like this:

I'm working entirely with whatever fonts and clip art CustomInk.com offers up, so unfortunately I wasn't able to put a little village of mud huts next to the palm trees. Also I think the Obamadrone might be a little too big. This is, I think, the optimal design and any changes will probably be tweaks (resizing Obamadrone, removing the houses or replacing them with something else if someone finds better clip art).

PM me if you want a shirt. If you don't have PMs, comment here. Obviously the more people who buy a shirt the cheaper it gets. Price will be final shirt cost + USPS flat rate small box which I think costs $7.20 (Mr. Nice! claims that a t-shirt will fit in one of those boxes). Tips are appreciated.

Let's do this poo poo.

Edit: Further review shows that there's an additional charge for sizes above XL: 2XL costs an extra $2.50, 3XL is another $3.50, and 4XL costs another $4.50 so those of you who requested one of those sizes let me know if that's cool with you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?
Idea: We put this guy on the sleeve

JAMBOOOOOOOO!!!

Edit: Nevermind, sleeve print is a pain in the dick to do.

McNally fucked around with this message at 20:16 on Apr 16, 2018

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

Viva Miriya posted:

Can we tho? Like big dude in the center?!?!

It sort of screws up the unit t-shirt aesthetic I was going for. It also occurs to me that if I'm making a t-shirt with Jambo Guy on it, I'd have to kick a few bucks over to Terminal Lance for using his art.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

Waroduce posted:

Give me a medium and large if cost of shirt is 20 or under. L if it's over

Four shirts it is!

You already PMed me :D

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

Waroduce posted:

I don't think I have PMs but I smoke alot of weed and was hit in the head alot

Well somehow you were already in my spreadsheet.

Melthir posted:

Can I get two XLs please.

I'll think about it.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

The Iron Rose posted:

I PM'd you, but I'll take a small!

No can do.

Oh, you mean a t-shirt.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?
Good news, folks: Enough people have said they want a t-shirt that the price at the current number of shirts (33) is $11.79!

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

Godholio posted:

Well poo poo...change my order to two, since we're doing flat rate shipping.

Not gonna lie, I'm not confident in my ability to shove two shirts into one small flat rate box. Multiple shirts might require a bump to a medium box, which I think is an additional five bucks. I'll grab a few boxes from the post office and experiment with it and let you guys know.

McNally fucked around with this message at 19:22 on Apr 17, 2018

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

Mr. Nice! posted:

I stuffed two in one so long as they were both L and smaller. Just tape the gently caress out of all the edges and you're set.

Or you can charge people a few bucks extra. I was too lazy to go get different boxes.

At the rate we're going these shirts will probably be like ten bucks, which ought to make eating a higher shipping cost a little easier.

I'm not Amazon Prime eligible, unfortunately.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

Duzzy Funlop posted:

I'm assuming this only ships domestically?

I'm willing to ship internationally if you're willing to pay actual shipping costs, which I will look up before I charge you.

dscruffy1 posted:

I'm too lazy to use PMs. I'm on that awkward size between L and XL so put me down for an XL. Does APO still count as domestic shipping?

I think so!

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

Duzzy Funlop posted:

That'd be great, let me know. I'd be down for an XL and an L, I'd think.

I'll check with an army buddy in the meantime whether I can just ship it to his APO

Congrats on ordering our 50th shirt!

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?
We're up to 60 shirts.

I'm thinking about cutting it off after nine more.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?
We're slowly ending the ordering phase as evidenced by the fact that it's been a few days since I got anyone saying they wanted a shirt.

Does anyone have any objection to me posting a list of who wanted how many and in what size? It's so I can double- and triple-check to make sure I've got the numbers right and not at all so I can fat- or skinny-shame some of you. My spreadsheet has us up to 65 shirts and I want to make sure I'm right and everything.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?
Well, it's May 3rd and I said you guys had until May 1 to submit your orders. I even gave you extra time.

The spreadsheet is now closed

I'm bitterly disappointed that we only got 67 shirts. We were so close.

Here's what I've got, let me know if I somehow screwed up your order.

Me - 1 XL
The Iron Rose - 1 S
Waroduce - 1 M, 1 L
fatman - 1 XXL
Slavic Crime Yacht - 1 L
Flixxen - 1 XL
DaNerd - 2 L
Viva Miriya - 2 XL
Up the Bum No Baby - 1 M, 1 L
Booger Presley - 2 XL
Fat Twitter Man - 1 L
Syrian Lannister - 1 L, 1 XXL
Steezo - 3 L
Melthir - 2 XL
Godholio - 1 L, 2 XL
LtCol J. Krusinski - 1 XL, 1 XXL
new friend from school - 1 L
LingcodKilla - XL
Grem - 1 L
Hremsfeld - 1 L
Thump! - 1 L
Vincent van Goatse - 2 L
Mr. Nice! - 1 M
AkrisD - 1 M, 1 L
Apathetic Medic - 1 L
Crusty Minge - 1 M
scripterror - 1 XL
Wasabi the J - 1 XL
dscruffy1 - 1 XL
Arc Light - 2 M, 1 XL
Black Balloon - 1 XL
Terrible Robot - 2 M
Fuzzy Dunlop - 1 L, 1 XL
Ceiling Fan - 3 XL
Midjack - 1 XL
Wang Chung Tonight - 1 M, 2 XL
Ziji - 2 s
orangejuche - 1 L
Master Asia - 1 M, 1 L
tyler d00rden - 1 L
bengy81 - 1 XL
Lets Get Patchy - 1 M, 1 L

If I've screwed up your order, it's likely a transcription error. The spreadsheet is probably right.

Now then, the fun part: Money! Each shirt will cost $9.44

Prices for domestic shipping (I'm going to be using flat rate boxes): Add $7.20 for one shirt, $13.65 for two or more.

International shipping: I'm ballparking, but based on some numbers I'm throwing at the USPS shipping calculator, $15 for one shirt, $23 for two.

Tips are encouraged.

Getting the money to me, here comes the fun part. I just signed up for Venmo. I have a PayPal account. Any other suggestions? It'll probably be best if I spread this around as many different means as possible so I'm not getting a crapton of money into any one account all at once. I know PayPal is notorious for this horseshit. If you want to mail me payment, let me know, but I'm probably not gonna take any personal checks.

Let's make these shirts happen, because I'm not ordering until I have the money so I'm not standing there with my dick in my hand if you all decide "holy poo poo, he was serious?"

McNally fucked around with this message at 00:58 on May 4, 2018

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?
Goddamnit, I already done hosed up. The spreadsheet says 67, I counted what's in the post and got a different number. Let me see if I hosed up the spreadsheet tally somehow.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?
Okay, the numbers jive now. Transcription error on my part.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

Terrible Robot posted:

They still don't jive, I asked for 2 Large shirts not medium :v:

I can do paypal or venmo, so whatever works for you.

The NUMBERS jive, though!

You're showing up as two L on my spreadsheet. Like I said, transcription error. I should probably color-code the columns and poo poo.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

Slavic Crime Yacht posted:

Ok you need two more? Give me three L

Okay, but international shipping is still gonna be more expensive!

That's 69 shirts! Good job, everyone!

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?
Goddamnit, upping the order to 69 increased the price by four cents per shirt.

gently caress you, Slavic Crime Yacht.

Edit: Wait, hang on. I think I'm misunderstanding this poo poo.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?
Yeah, okay, I'm a dumbass. Every shirt is $9.44, even the bigger sizes. We're getting a bulk discount.

Hilariously, the discount for 69 shirts is 69%. Good job, everybody. This was meant to be.

Edit:

McNally fucked around with this message at 02:51 on May 5, 2018

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

Waroduce posted:

What's the venmo

[removed]

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

McNally posted:

[removed]

If this ain't the face you're seeing, don't send the money.

This is a face you can trust.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

Flikken posted:

Marksman, FOR SHAME!

I got better. Qualification day at basic one of the drill sergeants decided to give us all extra CLP, just in case, and just went to town.

Fuckin' rifle spat CLP into my eye and I had to qualify half blind.

Expert every time ever since.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

Nostalgia4Ass posted:

gently caress I just got back to the land of internet and missed this. I'd have ordered two XLs too. If you do another run I am definitely down.

Slavic Crime Yacht posted:

McNally can you swap my spare two to this dude?

Why you always gotta complicate my life?

Yeah, I can do that if he's down with it.

McNally fucked around with this message at 19:27 on May 4, 2018

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?
I think he's saying that you can take over the order for the two extra he ordered to get us to 69 shirts, not that he's giving you his two shirts.

Unless that's what he's saying.

I dunno.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

Nostalgia4Ass posted:

Sounds great. Just let me know when to send money over.

Today, tomorrow, anytime is good. We're in money collection phase now.

Also there seems to be a little bit of confusion and that's my bad, I have two posts mentioning prices and I only mentioned shipping in one.

Shirts are $9.44 each.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Want me to wait till you're certain on the international shipping, or just wire you the 41.88?

Also, of loving course the German dude gets to pay a .variation of 1488 :cripes:

If you'd like you can pay me for the shirts and then after I ship I can tell you how much shipping was.

Or we can just assume that my ballpark was, y'know, in the ballpark and if you're short a couple bucks I'll eat the difference. If you're short like twenty bucks I'll come a-callin'.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?
Guys, it would help me SO GODDAMNED MUCH if you could tell me who you are along with your payment. So far I've been able to piece it all together, but if this keeps up I just know poo poo's gonna get hosed up.

Seriously, is there some kind of gip.xls with real names AND all the dozens of screen names you guys burn through? I don't have a copy.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

This is how GiP gets doxxed.

Does the GIP FRG keep posting it to Facebook?

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

Waroduce posted:

I sent you 40$ which should cover shirts and shipping with a 5$ tip . I got a m and a l

My spreadsheet agrees with all of the above.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?
I'll update the OP with the price and payment info and I'll make sure each page of the thread has it too.

Shirts are $9.44 each.

Venmo - [removed]

PayPal - [removed]

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

Duzzy Funlop posted:

I'm guessing that checkmarking off forums names in an excel list wouldn't be too far away from having another column with addresses next to it.

That, uh, would have been the smart thing to do.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?
For the love of Christ, people, please tell me your forums name when you send me your money so I know who the hell you are.

I've been lucky so far with all the "I just sent!" messages more or less lining up with my PayPal notifications, but we all know that my luck isn't something to count on.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?
New page, same prices.

You're going to pay. You're ALL going to pay!

For the shirts!

Shirts are $9.44 each.

Venmo - [removed]

PayPal - [removed]

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Yo McNally, what's the latest possible point where you'd need shipping addresses?

Well, I plan on ordering the shirts once all the money is in and I plan on shipping the shirts once they arrive. So really, wait as long as you want to send your address. It'll just mean you'll have to wait longer for your shirt.

Oh, as we're getting into the latter part of May, it's worth pointing out that I'm skipping town for a couple weeks in June. So, uh... that might delay the shirts, depending on how long it takes for all the money to get in and how long it takes for the shirts to get to me.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

Pine Cone Jones posted:

As I am a moron, is it too late to get in on the shirts?

Yeah, 'fraid so. Adding orders is going to change the cost per shirt and I've already started collecting money.

On the other hand, I think it'll only change it by like pennies so if other people say it's okay with them, then I don't have any objections.

I'm also waiting on like 12 of you to cough up some bucks.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?
I'll start the shaming on Wednesday.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?
If your name is on this list, it means I'm still waiting on your payment. If you believe your name is on this list by mistake, please let me know.

Fat Twitter Man
new friend from school
LingcodKilla
Grem
Thump!
Apathetic Medic
Wasabi the J
Ceiling fan
Ziji
orangejuche
Master Asia

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?
Edit: This was meant as a joke. Sounded dickish in execution.

McNally fucked around with this message at 05:25 on May 24, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?
To the four of you who sent me money in the last couple days: Thanks! We're closer to getting these shirts!

To the remaining seven of you: You're keeping us from getting our shirts.