Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beepity Boop
Nov 21, 2012

yay

Midjack posted:

Their HQ is on my way home from work, I can spray paint some inspirational slogans on the windows or poo poo on their patio if you think that would help.

Dickbutt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beepity Boop
Nov 21, 2012

yay

orange juche posted:

I vote if there's extra dosh left over donate it to good doggo/catte related charities, but that's just me.

That or something medical

Beepity Boop
Nov 21, 2012

yay

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

I will buy a shirt off anyone who is overly disgruntled.

:emptyquote:

Beepity Boop
Nov 21, 2012

yay

Mr. Nice! posted:

So anyways, does anyone still want a useless dirt shirt? Because I'd like one. I'm going to holler at the local printer I spoke with before and maybe see if they can drop ship/accept payment directly.

Yeah, I'm still down for one

Beepity Boop
Nov 21, 2012

yay

Obviously this is gonna be the design

Beepity Boop
Nov 21, 2012

yay

Flikken posted:

Put a McNally face on it.

Beepity Boop
Nov 21, 2012

yay

What the gently caress, WHERE'S MY TENT, MCNALLY?!

Beepity Boop
Nov 21, 2012

yay

Sarah posted:

Why is this so wrinkled? Was it just shoved into a box unfolded?

Shoved into a box? Yes. Folded? I dunno, didn't really think about it past it being an actual shirt instead of camping equipment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beepity Boop
Nov 21, 2012

yay

Malachite_Dragon posted:

I will legit take one of those 'prank' shirts off your hands if you're really, truly so mad about it. I would wear it with pride.

:emptyquote: