Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

Start with his size when he was in, and then go up a size for every 18 months he's been out.

E: PM for shirts sent.

Arc Light fucked around with this message at 08:48 on Apr 19, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

Posting about t-shirts is literally the least shameful thing done on these forums. Go ahead.

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

Yo McNally, PM me your PayPal so as you can get paid son.

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

Payment sent through PayPal; id'd myself by username. Holler if anything in the message (shipping address, etc) was unclear.

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

I threw in a good few dollars extra specifically to cover any lapses in pricing/shipping calculations, so that should be able to eat a couple pennies difference.

also

tyler d00rden posted:

Name and shame

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

Failure, thy name is Goon Project.

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

Waroduce posted:

Did you say you were a veteran and that the shirts hold a special meaning for you

Seriously. Play it up with their customer service. Tell them it's a military acronym that means something else. Make some poo poo up, just complete bullshit jargon.

Standoff Munitions Delivery Force; Team Bravo

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

Mr. Nice! posted:

Got off the horn with a local t-shirt place here that should be able to do them. I've asked McNally to shoot me the artwork. I'll get a proof printed and verify it with everyone, and then I'll get mcnally to send me the money or pay them directly and then I'll ship them out to everyone.

Can we do this in tan instead of sand?

The Army's already switched over to coyote tan and the Air Force is phasing out sand. I'm dumb enough to still be in, so I'd like to be able to wear this under my uniform.

Plus, coyote tan looks slightly less terrible than sand when worn with literally anything other than terrible ACUs/ABUs.

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

This is def an improvement over stock clipart. I'm all for it.

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

:catstare:

I don't normally laugh out loud at things I've read, but I'm cackling helplessly. This was amazing.

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

Slavic Crime Yacht posted:

this is really worth watching the whole thing because holy christ is that dude goony as gently caress

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clyEcrwuXfk

Holy loving :lol:, that is indeed a goon.

The written article presented a completely different story. Pro click video, thanks for tracking it down, TF.

Edit: imagine getting owned by a man in a shark costume, and then having it immortalized on YouTube. Guy Fieri and Smash Mouth Steve look like chill dudes, and goonlord is off getting his phone stolen by the shark.

Arc Light fucked around with this message at 13:52 on Jul 2, 2018

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

McNally posted:

WELCOME TO THE 2018 T-SHIRT PRANK FUCKERS

I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE MY FACE LOL THANKS FOR THE MONEY SUCKERS

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

At last, a truly successful goon project.

Your distinctive accomplishments reflect great credit upon yourself and the United States Army.

:911:

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

Mr. Nice! posted:

i have a stellar track record in the t-shirt department. Besides, if I can get this done right, you'll be able to buy it directly from the supplier to make things easier and ensure that you get what you want. If they can't do that, I'll do it just like I did before where I front the order and then send it out to people once it's done.

I'm down to reorder, especially with the Meowlins seal of approval. If McNally ever actually sends the initial order, it just means I'll have a couple weird Christmas gifts for people who won't get the joke.

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

orange juche posted:

Another gip shirt, goons never learn.

Hey, I still rock the polonium shirt.

It was... rad.

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

Viva Miriya posted:

Mods pls change McNally's name to Grimy Dude in Class A's. Then mod him tia.

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

EBB posted:

hey guys i got this briefcase full of saddams to sell you for pennies on the dinar

tbh that was my real souvenir of Iraq Operation Useless Dirt.

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

Ceiling fan posted:

GODDAMNIT!!!!!

gently caress YOU MCNALLY, gently caress YOU!

I was going to make bank! This was the opportunity of a lifetime! And now it's all turned to poo poo!

I was so excited.

So I finally get my package in the mail today. I open it up, and what do I find crammed in there?

Now I'm just another ripped off goon.

Edit: And even imgur is giving me poo poo.

looooool holy goddamn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

Viva Miriya posted:

Uhhhhhhh i think its a scam. Look at the same pic.

Ceiling fan's imgur link was broken when it was first posted; Mr. Nice and I fixed it.

Unless this is an amazing new plot twist, I'd wager CF actually got the shirt. Unless you've seen this particular pic before.