Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Well poo poo...change my order to two, since we're doing flat rate shipping.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Edit: I'll take this to PM for clarity.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Thump! posted:

Should we get matching silkies with a 6 one rear end cheek and a 9 on the other?

DD214 across the rear end

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Paid!

Edit: Paid the rest!

Godholio fucked around with this message at 04:28 on May 5, 2018

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

I also like the new art. And I have an address as of this week, so I'm PMing it over.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

The buildup to get him to actually do it took a long time. Smashmurf was shaping up to be a Smoke Crack for a while.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

PMed Jun 24

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

:stare:

Holy shi(r)t.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Mr. Nice! posted:

So anyways, does anyone still want a useless dirt shirt? Because I'd like one. I'm going to holler at the local printer I spoke with before and maybe see if they can drop ship/accept payment directly.

Why don't you go ahead and front the cost, then tell us what we owe.

Edit:

ded posted:

6XL

Fits me like a glove

:lol:

Godholio fucked around with this message at 01:24 on Jul 25, 2018

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

The bomb should be falling towards the original shirt.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Yeah that's not creepy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

McNally posted:

So I'm sure most have you have figured out by now that the prank shirt was, itself, a prank. I only made one tent shirt. A big thanks to the Discord goons for helping me keep the joke going until the real shirts started landing.

If you live in the United States and your shirt doesn't arrive today, it'll probably arrive tomorrow. Monday on the outside. If it doesn't arrive by Monday, let me know.

If you live outside the United States, I have to repack your shirts because using a USPS flat rate box to ship internationally costs $testicles

If the address you gave me is an APO, I'll have your shirts out Monday. IF YOU ARE NO LONGER AT THAT APO FOR gently caress'S SAKE GIVE ME A NEW ADDRESS BEFORE I SHIP ON MONDAY

If you're LingcodKilla, I'll have your shirt in the mail on Monday and you'll probably get it Tuesday.

Those of you who are sad you didn't get a McNally shirt, I have good news: You can get one here. I also have some other swag available at my new CafePress store.

Thanks for helping me make the 2018 Goon Shirt become a thing. I just wish I'd known so goddamned many of you were going to buy them. I figured maybe like a dozen people. Not four dozen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vmn9asN-8AE