Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pun pundit
Nov 11, 2008

I feel the same way about the company bearing the same name.

Constable Guybrush is probably an amalgamation of references; aside from Guybrush Threepwood, there's The Librarian in the Discworld series. He is an ape that really dislikes being called a monkey.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pun pundit
Nov 11, 2008

I would love an updated Spelljammer ruleset for 5e.

Did you underline the miniature giant space hamster, or did you find someone's scanned and edited image in a post talking about Boo?

pun pundit
Nov 11, 2008

It seems to me that Abnaxus talks of possibilities and fluctuating futures, so it seems plausible to me that the Venar live in multiple "threads" or timelines at once. April may introduce herself in a different one than the one the game covers. Closed timelike loops are probably common whenever Venar meet others several times.

pun pundit
Nov 11, 2008

Take your time. Health before Internet.

pun pundit
Nov 11, 2008

You mentioned Good Omens. I must mention that the book is hilarious, I would highly recommend it.