Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«11 »
Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Jrue made FIRST TEAM ALL DEFENSE

i don't care about the rest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Kibner posted:

Jrue made FIRST TEAM ALL DEFENSE

i don't care about the rest

Hell yeah!!

Oladipo made it too!

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

owns

https://twitter.com/OlehKosel/status/999317384174493696

doesn't own quite as much

https://twitter.com/OlehKosel/status/999320239262322688

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Henchman of Santa posted:

"Fantasy" meaning "this would be fun" not "I bet this would happen"

Shhhhh, Redgrendel needs these things to shitpost about now that the 76ers are out of the playoffs.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

We just out here tipping more than $13

Paul George is staying in okc

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

you guys feel anything yet

Who would have thought one guy breaking another one's jaw would end up being pretty good for both of their careers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Unless they can get him on really favorable terms, I don't really understand why a rebuilding team would try to lock down a sixth man at market value who happens to play the same position as their most promising prospect. I like Bobby though so whatever

«11 »