Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
I'd put my money on KD still having one even after being caught.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
its going to be aldridge

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations

Lockback posted:

I'd put my money on KD still having one even after being caught.

KD probably has 50.

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
KD absolutely has more than one

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

No way on Rondo or Cousins, they're way too Alpha for that. Likewise for Kyrie, JR, and Draymond, they're idiots, but self assured idiots. This stuff comes from guys who are crazy insecure. Lonzo seems well adjusted (his dad has burners for sure) - the list is straight backwards, Melo and Lillard are by far the most likely.

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

DeimosRising posted:

No way on Rondo or Cousins, they're way too Alpha for that. Likewise for Kyrie, JR, and Draymond, they're idiots, but self assured idiots. This stuff comes from guys who are crazy insecure. Lonzo seems well adjusted (his dad has burners for sure) - the list is straight backwards, Melo and Lillard are by far the most likely.

I'd say John Wall is the most likely out of anyone, how the hell is he not on the list. There's no way he's not talking poo poo about Gortat and Beal on some burner

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

john wall has a CB RAdio

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

R.D. Mangles posted:

john wall has a CB RAdio

precisely.

Cool Buff Man posted:

I'd say John Wall is the most likely out of anyone, how the hell is he not on the list. There's no way he's not talking poo poo about Gortat and Beal on some burner

otherwise yes, he's a little baby connotation of bitch without the gendered implications. we need this word!

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

lets call it a wardell

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

Ghost Dog posted:

lets call it a wardell

:agreed:

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

I feel like you don't need a burner account when you have thousands of rabid and delirious Lakers fans that are still defending you hard. I guess unless it's a "trolling Lavar" account which might be funny.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

R.D. Mangles posted:

john wall has a CB RAdio

Is this real? Were all my CW McCall jokes on Mastodon actually part of the zeitgeist? Is that why I almost bought a CB radio until I figured out what a pain in the rear end installing it in my car would be?

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Poppin' in to say Wolves, Bitch, god bless.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Rick posted:

Is this real? Were all my CW McCall jokes on Mastodon actually part of the zeitgeist? Is that why I almost bought a CB radio until I figured out what a pain in the rear end installing it in my car would be?

no, i just assumed based on the fact that he dressed like a 1970s television producer's idea of a criminal informant

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

R.D. Mangles posted:

no, i just assumed based on the fact that he dressed like a 1970s television producer's idea of a criminal informant

That's perfect.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
This is some pie in the sky poo poo, but I'd lose it if it occurred.

https://www.sportsnet.ca/shows/tim-and-sid-show/lebron-james-may-listen-raptors-free-agency-pitch/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
We all fishin' now.

• Locked thread