Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Hi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

His dad is a boxer, so not surprised. Also, fighting in the NHL is vanishing fast. Still happens, but no where near the glory days of it (mostly because the players who would fight regularly usually aren't really good at much else, and they're being replaced by players who are better at that other stuff, like scoring).

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

LeBron ends up in a retirement home. You heard it here first.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

I need an adult.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Yes please.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Did the Bucks hire a coach yet or no?

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

I guess they couldn't process the Celtics.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Paul Zuvella posted:

this hand wringing about what is and what is not a rookie is so loving stupid. The more stupid, arbitrary rules you put on it the less the award is going to matter, not that it matters are all now.

I think it's more "gently caress giving 'The Process' credit" than anything.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Stiev Awt posted:

I'm a huge rube, and have no idea why Casey is fired.

Toronto Media? :shrug:

I'm wondering the same thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Izzo has been implicated in the whole Nassar thing (in that some of his players assaulted people) so he might be looking for a quick out to wash his reputation.

• Locked thread