Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

fire garpax

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Cool Buff Man posted:

I get your point. 3rd in the west is a legitimate achievement no matter what happens after the postseason starts, I guess the sweep just makes it really insulting and disappointing for the short term. However this leads me to wonder: which wonderfully unlucky team is going to end up with Evan Turner

Turner:

-can't shoot
-horrible contract
-from Chicago
-weird

Sounds like a bull

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

congrats to derrick rose for forestalling his inevitable move to china for at least one year

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

jim boylen is a great coach who took over from a sick hoiberg and wrecked the tank by winning a dumb meaningless game way to go rear end in a top hat

R.D. Mangles fucked around with this message at 02:37 on May 4, 2018

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

have we talked about how NateRob and Boozer are on a Big Three team and are going to play in Chicago this summer? I'm thinking about going to this if the Big Three manages to continue to exist.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Bring back the Brooklyn Knight

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

the only thing a team is missing to get to the top of the East is a derrick rose who is fully back

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

BOBAN IS GOING TO BE IN JOHN WICK

:siren:

:siren:

R.D. Mangles fucked around with this message at 00:18 on Jun 5, 2018

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

will boban live up to the legacy of kareem in game of death or dennis rodman in double team

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

john wall has a CB RAdio

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Rick posted:

Is this real? Were all my CW McCall jokes on Mastodon actually part of the zeitgeist? Is that why I almost bought a CB radio until I figured out what a pain in the rear end installing it in my car would be?

no, i just assumed based on the fact that he dressed like a 1970s television producer's idea of a criminal informant

• Locked thread