Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Ryuga Death posted:

Can't wait to get my After Hours edition from Amazon tomorrow, probably all smashed up.

widespread posted:

Broken Glass Box Buddies. :hfive:

Remember: really consider Costco for cheaper booze. I thought BevMo might suffice buuuuut.... yeah.

Mine just arrived, glasses intact. Hope this news isn't too disappointing!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Danaru posted:

I respect your opinion but also I cannot mentally comprehend NOT wanting to fight Majima at every physically possible opportunity

This is a completely alien feeling that I cannot understand. Like I can understand needing a break to eat or piss but why would you not want to dive back into battle

The only thing better than fighting Majima is seeing him pop out of a garbage can feeling super pleased with himself.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

kiryu is thirsty af

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Crying baby quest was amazing.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

You should drink what you like how you like it, and if anyone doesn't like it, do a heat action irl.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

except just say something sassy dont snap a pool cue in half and stab them with the broken ends of a rubber safety cue that definitely wont kill them

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Ugly In The Morning posted:

I just beat seven shades of piss out of some punks while wearing a mascot costume while terrified children watched.

10/10 GOTY.

That was the best, right down to how muffled Kiryu's voice is in the costume.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

i like grabbing people by the foot and swinging them around

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

same but how long until i can go back

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Detective No. 27 posted:

Are the Troublr missions permanently failable/missable? I foolishly thought you could purchase booze at any convenience store. Kamurocho has changed a lot.

Yeah where the hell is all the booze? I wanna enable some drunks.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

GANDHITRON posted:

Don Quixote

thanks

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

and then an extremely elaborate humiliation of this dude

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

I DESIRE FUSION

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

the webchat is just so funny, kiryu types HELLO and I LOVE BOOBIES and everyone else in the chat is like whoa this guy is a genius

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

my headcanon is that VeteranDrinker is Date

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

precision posted:

a fast and the furious game that is just a yakuza game in america, you play as The Rock

and no more driving than yakuza has

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

i played darts and kiryu has the shakiest hands

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

I can't get the last two crotchety old dudes in Snack New Gaudi to talk to me. Maxed out the first three dudes, got Mama up to level 3 which seems to be capped there. Chapter 12. Do I need to leave town and come back to trigger em or get to premium adventure mode or what? Also why don't they like Kiryu, he rules.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Dammit. Guess I'll push on and hope they sort emselves out.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

I think so, but I'll give it a try next time I'm in there.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

same but i cant pass the beginner batting challenge

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

DrNutt posted:

Holy poo poo I just got to the pass the baby cutscene and I'm not sure anything in a Yaluza game has ever owned this hard before.

Also Joon-gi Han and Someya are probably my favorite antagonists in a Yakuza game yet.

someya's no back tatt reveal owned

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

I got a huge amount from minigames, I think it was Kiryu Clan, which I had to do anyway so I could beat up wrestlermans.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

CharlestonJew posted:

I'm glad because you fight those fuckers like 3 times each. They re-use bosses a lot in this game

I love it when they say stuff like OK now youre gonna see me really try to beat you up!!! Except I've levelled up my stats so they're much easier than the first time around.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

i like when the camgirl says her boobs ache and she needs a boobs massage and VeteranDrinker says yeah i ache all over getting old sucks

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Triple quickstep helps and max combo speed helps, to snap off those counter punches before they can hit you. Also good old fashioned just running around in a circle and then doing a dropkick works a lot of the time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

flashy_mcflash posted:

Man the secret of Onomichi is Metal Gear as hell. I was hoping that the secret was that Onomichi-o was real.

That's hardly a secret.

• Locked thread