Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
https://fanspeak.com/ontheclock/

This is a pretty great little mock draft website. Post ur mocks. Post the Mockiest mocks you got.

I got greedy hoping Scales would drop to round 7 after seeing he was way down the list in round 5 and the fricking 49ers got him. Otherwise relatively happy with this draft.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
That's loving stupid, have you even watched football since January of 2016?

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Kalli posted:

The fun part is just browsing random articles and never really absorbing anything so you're picking and see a name you recognize and then are like... wait poo poo, is this guy some sparq monster people were gushing over, or hilariously bad

I did a mock while I was bored about a week or so ago and the name Gauden came up and I was like "I know that guy I think he's good."

So I picked him and googled him later and realize the reason I remembered his name was because he flipped off the Alabama student section during a game. Needless to say this did not make me regret my selection.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
It's weird that Bengals fans would draft a corner.

• Locked thread