Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Nooner
Mar 26, 2007

AN A+ POSTER (:

I HAVE 2 PET THEY ARE TURTLE

ONE TURTLE IS NAMED MIKEY AND THE OTHER IS NAMED DRANKLIN

THEY LIKE TO SWIM AND EAT SHRIMPS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VivaLa Eeveelution
Apr 3, 2011

Did you mean 'Franklin' or is it a reference to him drinking something when you met?

Congrats on your critter guardianship.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 9, 2009

I LIEK AMINALS THEREFORE IM OVERQUALIFIED TO GIVE MY SNOTTY OPINIONS ABOUT ALL AMINAL-RELATED EVERYTHINGS EVERYWHERE i am the very model of a somethingawful shitposter

Nooner posted:

I HAVE 2 PET THEY ARE TURTLE

ONE TURTLE IS NAMED MIKEY AND THE OTHER IS NAMED DRANKLIN

THEY LIKE TO SWIM AND EAT SHRIMPS

CONGRATULATE ON PET IAM IMPRESS

Eifert Posting
Mar 31, 2007

Atkins diet

In my opinion people who don't post pictures of their pets in the OP in pet Island should be banned.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2007

AN A+ POSTER (:

Eifert Posting posted:

In my opinion people who don't post pictures of their pets in the OP in pet Island should be banned.

DONT BAN FOR GOOD TURTS

THEY LOVE SWIM AND BASK ON ROCK FOR WARM

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

good turts

Eifert Posting
Mar 31, 2007

Atkins diet

All is forgiven.

Adbot