Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

suddenly, smackdown became better

i'm going to sad-quote this tomorrow when its new main event is Dolph Ziggler

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Why does Bayley have a battle bib

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

oh my god can we please stop

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

it should really be reflected on kurt angle's performance reviews that he allows rematches like AOP/jobno to happen

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Miz/Bryan is going to be the hypest goddamn thing.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

ladies and gentlemen, we've heard the fans out, and we have great news: impact is going back home to thursday nights

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

The lack of reaction for Ember saddens but does not surprise me.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Insertnamehere31 posted:

She still has a chance to earn it from the non-NXT watching crowds. If they give her something to work with and let her do what she does in the ring she should be fine.

Absolutely, but unfortunately this is the the main roster, so

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Gatts posted:

Ember Moon has a great look, great presence, and awesome in the ring...let me guess she sucks on the mic?

Not quite "sucks" but definitely middling.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

will they ever just pick a loving direction for the music

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

i have never stopped and will never stop feeling terrible for the waste of Apollo

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

drew's gonna get "creative has nothing for you" released within 18 months

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Double-team status: Super cool

also, I know continuity barely exists in the WWE and it's all about hyping up whatever just happens, but it's a real Schiavone move to go HE JUST BLEW THE DOORS OFF THE SHOW BY BEATING UP TITUS WORLDWIDE

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

They didn't even try to write any more rationale for why this should be happening

like, there isn't even any narrative or justification bridging these two matches, it's just "yeah, we're doing this again. yeah. sorry. here's joe."

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Abroham Lincoln posted:

wwe: congratulations positive body image champion, nia jax

also wwe: lol this guy is fat

no, see, it's good and okay to bully, harass and assault people if they're bad guys

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

So does Absolution pull double duty, or are all the women's stables on Raw now?

MotU posted:

why are they still using paige s music when she is died

'cause she's not gonna really need it anymore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

turn roode heel within this very match, please

• Locked thread