Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
nows pretty much a good time to reflect on life and everything since everything is inconvenienced.

*in a morgan freemond god voice*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

Lime Tonics posted:

nows pretty much a good time to reflect on life and everything since everything is inconvenienced.

*in a morgan freemond god voice*

Is it like a John Denver song OP?

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

pee in the storm

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost
I like running outside with an iron rod during a storm.

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004
Old hag: Storms coming up ani better get home quick.

Darth vader: Aluma numa toffa

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
It's actually an evil storm, op. I suggest locking yourself in the basement and laying out defensive salt circles.

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
we had a storm once but the politicians told it off for messing things up and putting leaves all over the darn place now the storms don't come here no more

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer
I enjoy doing puzzles when it's a good storm.

MonkeyHate
Oct 11, 2002

Dance, monkey, dance!
Taco Defender
My sump pump died so the basement has flooded three times in the last two days. Good thing I was storing a lot of stuff in cardboard boxes on the basement floor. Like valuable papers and artwork and family heirlooms and stuff.

Ponies Ist Krieg
Dec 10, 2017

I'm not saying there's a thing called "kiting" where you use a kite with conductive wire attached to sounding equipment or a steel dildo, I'm just saying if that did exist I bet it'd feel real good

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004
Sump pump on my dick steel dildo up my rear end. Look out storm here i cum.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
people who feel inconvenienced by weather are morons who should be stoned to death

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

amusinginquiry
Nov 8, 2009

College Slice
I had a real good dream about an evil storm one time

• Locked thread