Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best new Raw additions? (multi-choice)
This poll is closed.
Kevin & Sami 95 35.06%
Drew McIntyre 63 23.25%
Jinder Mahal 18 6.64%
Bobby Roode 12 4.43%
The Riott Squad 20 7.38%
Nattie 16 5.90%
Mojo Rawley and Zack Ryder 11 4.06%
Ziggler (Comedy Option) 36 13.28%
Total: 162 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
I'd gauge the same thing for Impact but I have no clue who owns it or what's going on with it. I do hear Scott Steiner is a tag champ there though. I think the Saudis are ready for the big bad booty daddy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

RealFoxy posted:

It would be amazing if this were timed while Roman Reigns were in the ring so it looks like they're praying to Roman Reigns

Roman silently takes over Bray's cult gimmick, everyone now worships the Cult of the Big Dog.

Run.....bitch!

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

Chris James 2 posted:

Depends what you mean by "fight in UFC". If you mean he ever steps in an Octagon again, absolutely. If you mean he ever steps in an Octagon again under fair rules and has a fight with a result that isn't almost immediately voided because he's on drugs, no that's not ever gonna happen again.

Brock is going to take anti-steroids and still beat Mark Hunt again

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Ragnarok the Red posted:

Roman silently takes over Bray's cult gimmick, everyone now worships the Cult of the Big Dog.

Run.....bitch!

Reminder the last time they tried to do a non-wyatt family face tag team with bray it went AMAZING and they pulled back on it. Eh just took 2 years for them to try again.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Blaise330 posted:

Reminder the last time they tried to do a non-wyatt family face tag team with bray it went AMAZING and they pulled back on it. Eh just took 2 years for them to try again.
Only because Bray got injured at a house show a few days later, otherwise they might have gone full-throttle with it.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

piss tape israel posted:

Only because Bray got injured at a house show a few days later, otherwise they might have gone full-throttle with it.

There was absolutely no reason to bring him back heel. He got massive WELCOME BACK chants when he returned for gently caress's sake. Bray has always gotten face reactions when they actually gave him poo poo to do besides ramble and lose. The fact that it took them this long to actually go all the way with it is super ridiculous.

Chris James 2 posted:

Depends what you mean by "fight in UFC". If you mean he ever steps in an Octagon again, absolutely. If you mean he ever steps in an Octagon again under fair rules and has a fight with a result that isn't almost immediately voided because he's on drugs, no that's not ever gonna happen again.

I mean the former and see, I'm not so sure. If he was gonna fight again, wouldn't he have entered the USADA pool like, a while ago? A tangible part of me thinks he's just using the two companies against each other for leverage and has no intention of going through testing and a fight camp and weight cutting and getting his rear end handed to him by Cormier.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
What’s the political/social/human rights difference between GRR and the show held in North Korea in the 90’s?

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

CobiWann posted:

What’s the political/social/human rights difference between GRR and the show held in North Korea in the 90’s?

Unlike Saudi Arabia, North Korea has not attacked us this century

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

VJeff posted:

There was absolutely no reason to bring him back heel. He got massive WELCOME BACK chants when he returned for gently caress's sake. Bray has always gotten face reactions when they actually gave him poo poo to do besides ramble and lose. The fact that it took them this long to actually go all the way with it is super ridiculous.
Not saying I disagree!

bloodysabbath
May 1, 2004

OH NO!
!!!SCOOP ALERT!!!

I finally figured out the Oil Rumble stipulation:

50 Saudi Princes who contributed funding to the show are assigned a number. This number correlates to the entrance position of a wrestler.

Whichever wrestler wins, the prince who holds his number in the roulette gets a night with the diva of his choosing. It’s Indecent Proposal x OPEC x Piledrivers.

(Women’s revolution, THAT’S NOT ENOUGH, WHADDYA SAY, LADIES??)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Benne posted:

lol if you don't think they'll trot out the women wrestlers for photo ops and empty quotes like "having a dialogue" and "making an impact" that WWE-friendly media will take at face value
this is actually why i asked the question. i bet they make them go out there and go "we exist, look. we're not allowed to wrestle or wear anything we'd ever wear normally on tv, but hi."

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

bloodysabbath posted:

!!!SCOOP ALERT!!!

I finally figured out the Oil Rumble stipulation:

50 Saudi Princes who contributed funding to the show are assigned a number. This number correlates to the entrance position of a wrestler.

Whichever wrestler wins, the prince who holds his number in the roulette gets a night with the diva of his choosing. It’s Indecent Proposal x OPEC x Piledrivers.

(Women’s revolution, THAT’S NOT ENOUGH, WHADDYA SAY, LADIES??)

:chloe:

In other news, can't wait for THE BIG DOG to win the WWE Universal Title AND the Greatest Royal Rumble in the same night.

ButtTheShitmanFart
Apr 18, 2018

The worst that is, the worst that was, and the worst that ever will be.

Aphrodite posted:

That's the spot they normally put Sasha in advertisements, so to make the photoshop easier they needed to match the silhouette using someone with a similar hairline.

loving savage.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

DarkstarIV posted:

:chloe:

In other news, can't wait for THE BIG DOG to win the WWE Universal Title AND the Greatest Royal Rumble in the same night.

He's going to break Kane's elimination record and Kane won't even have a chance to defend it :negative: #FuckWWE #WhereIsKane

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001
Probation
Can't post for 9 hours!
Nap Ghost
The Dubba Dubba YEEE is pretty popular outside of the US from what I recall in my travels. Wouldn't really be surprised if the House of Saud went to them to gain points.

Also I think, I don't remember...but it could be Noon or 1pm and 5 PM there is prayers. I lived in Saudi but was a kid. 5 prayers a day.

ButtTheShitmanFart
Apr 18, 2018

The worst that is, the worst that was, and the worst that ever will be.

Chris James 2 posted:

He's going to break Kane's elimination record and Kane won't even have a chance to defend it :negative: #FuckWWE #WhereIsKane

Apparently Kane was going to be in it but his election is a few days after and he wants to spend the time campaigning.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Didn't Lana say that the women weren't even coming on the trip? She mentioned it in the TMZ promo

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

ButtTheShitmanFart posted:

Apparently Kane was going to be in it but his election is a few days after and he wants to spend the time campaigning.

Glenn Jacobs is running for office, not Kane.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

I hope The Big Dog™ loses against Bork again and again in perpetuity and has to come out on RAW every time and make a sad face then some random midcarder comes out and runs him down like a bitch.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
i hope brock lesnar comes out and spends 30 minutes helping a woman learn how to read

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Baron Corbin posted:

i hope brock lesnar comes out and spends 30 minutes helping a woman learn how to read

Roman comes out and tells her that she's not allowed to drive, crowd pops huge

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!

Gonz posted:

Glenn Jacobs is running for office, not Kane.

That's a good point. Luke Gallows is right there, so he can always take over as Kane again.

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Children STILL love me, dammit!

I just want him to start loving around with his staff like he hosed around with Seth and Trips.

"Sir, you can't keep putting the mask on and terrorizing the local city council."

"What do you mean? I wasn't even here all day."

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Hee-hee

Only registered members can see post attachments!

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

what was JR indicted for

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

MotU posted:

what was JR indicted for

Blasphemy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself