Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best new Raw additions? (multi-choice)
This poll is closed.
Kevin & Sami 95 35.06%
Drew McIntyre 63 23.25%
Jinder Mahal 18 6.64%
Bobby Roode 12 4.43%
The Riott Squad 20 7.38%
Nattie 16 5.90%
Mojo Rawley and Zack Ryder 11 4.06%
Ziggler (Comedy Option) 36 13.28%
Total: 162 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

St Evan Echoes posted:

J-Ru thank you for the new champion image layout, it looks much better :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Gaz-L posted:

She got practice by dumping Alberto

Not at all, I assume? Like, the Ronda angle on Raw screams "Nattie turns on Ronda and leads Absolution"

There's no way they'll Have Absolution and the Riott Squad on the same show

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

I'm pretty excited that Miz doesn't have the Miztourage to drag down his promo work anymore.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Rarity posted:

IDK a kaybabe reason for having wrestlers with body doubles of themselves could be fun. Like if Sarah Logan had to face Carmella, she would go out there herself and stomp, but if she had to face Ronda, she'd just make her double, Sonya Deville go out there and eat the beating.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Do a Clark Kent thing.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

I hope The Revival and The Club wind up on Smackdown, plus Sanity. That tag division needs new life. Also keeping my fingers crossed for Andrade.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

I want to see Almas finally put Johnny over on his way out before he gets called up, but yeah otherwise he’s way overdue for a callup

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
https://twitter.com/XavierWoodsPhD/status/986080294993317888

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Cavauro posted:

it badly sucks how many people got poached by raw From smackdown. There are barely any wrestlers on SD now, and way too many on Raw. I know they are doing dual-branded PPVs but was it really just so they could have 45 people on raw and 15 on smackdown? Vince is senile, b-show, road dogg

This is a joke, right? They're doing the other half of the Shakedown tonight on Smackdown

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Rarity posted:

Combine them into one group called Riottsolution.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Wouldn't be shocked if someone from Absolution is sent over to Smackdown tonight. If I had to hazard a guess who goes over on the female side, it would be Asuka, Mickie James, and either Sonya or Mandy (not both!)

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Davros1 posted:

This is a joke, right? They're doing the other half of the Shakedown tonight on Smackdown

please do not accuse cavauro of insincerity

Irritated Goat
Mar 12, 2005

This post is pathetic.
Make the swerve we all want to see Vince! 3MB becomes an actual threat to people. poo poo, you had the Fashion Police beat the Bar for gently caress's sake.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Not gonna lie, I’d pop for 3MB plus Rhyno The Roadie

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Davros1 posted:

Dont talk about my friend Cavauro like that. Thank you.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Cavauro is not your friend. Robots can't feel real emotion.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Davros1 posted:

let Me tell you about the poster Named cavauro...

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Carmella looks so dang goofy lol

No Luck Needed
Mar 18, 2015

Ravel Crew

:perfect:

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Hello! I see you.

I barely even noticed Carmella, because Shayna next to her looks like she wants to murder me with her bare hands.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Wait... how come Carmella has her pic with the belt and Nia doesn't?

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Gaz-L posted:

not like most girls, etc.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Cavauro posted:

it badly sucks how many people got poached by raw From smackdown. There are barely any wrestlers on SD now, and way too many on Raw. I know they are doing dual-branded PPVs but was it really just so they could have 45 people on raw and 15 on smackdown? Vince is senile, b-show, road dogg

Nobody anyone wants to see went to Raw.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Gaz-L posted:

A lot of the new champs don't have pictures with the belts on the WWE site right now.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

piss tape israel posted:

She looks like she got face swapped with Dolly Parton

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Speculation: a good amount of people on RAW sort of have ongoing stories that make it pretty unlikely that they'd be traded to Smackdown. Braun isn't one of them.

:thunk:

Kvantum
Feb 5, 2006
Skee-entist

IcePhoenix posted:

Speculation: a good amount of people on RAW sort of have ongoing stories that make it pretty unlikely that they'd be traded to Smackdown. Braun isn't one of them.

:thunk:

Braun, Seth or Finn, Miz, Daniel Bryan, AJ, Shinsuke. Do we need anyone else? There's the new Smackdown Six.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

I know reading the tea leaves for a Roman heel turn is pointless, but....if I were to turn him heel, I'd present him like a preening, man-bunned dick who comes out in his t-shirt and expensive jewelry and lays down woe is me lines, demanding we be grateful for his presence. Maybe throw in a "well you're FAT" comeback when someone ethers him on the mic.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!

Doc Morbid posted:

I barely even noticed Carmella, because Shayna next to her looks like she wants to murder me with her bare hands.

Nia and Shayna look like actual proper fighting champions there, it's rad.

Carmella in the middle stands out so much and looks like exactly like the transitional champion she clearly is.

Vaguido
Feb 22, 2011

When the drug test comes back positive for performance enhancing drugs.
She looks like someone did the smiling faceapp filter thing to her

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

WWE is loving stupid

http://www.ringsidenews.com/2018/04/17/reason-rusev-removed-casket-match-first-place/

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

lol that rules.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Vaguido posted:

She looks like someone did the smiling faceapp filter thing to her

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fh5HwPyHSgw&t=76s

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Michelle wasn't even calling out Rusev, she was calling out TMZ for making the headline something he didn't say.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Cena literally just spend an entire month ripping Undertaker to shreds to and past the point of ridiculousness?

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

VJeff posted:

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Cena literally just spend an entire month ripping Undertaker to shreds to and past the point of ridiculousness?

Are you really surprised that Cena plays by different rules than other wrestlers?

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

VJeff posted:

Yea and then the scheduled 35 minute match turned into a 3 minute shoot.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

VJeff posted:

the office worked themselves into a shoot, brother jack

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Incessant Excess posted:

Yea and then the scheduled 35 minute match turned into a 3 minute shoot.

The only thing more terrifying than a shoot F5 is a shoot Old School.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos

piss tape israel posted:

She looks like she's doing that goofy Balor pose.

• Locked thread