Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best new Raw additions? (multi-choice)
This poll is closed.
Kevin & Sami 95 35.06%
Drew McIntyre 63 23.25%
Jinder Mahal 18 6.64%
Bobby Roode 12 4.43%
The Riott Squad 20 7.38%
Nattie 16 5.90%
Mojo Rawley and Zack Ryder 11 4.06%
Ziggler (Comedy Option) 36 13.28%
Total: 162 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
cant wait for big rear end to tear up smackdown

who the hell is going to smackdown?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica

Abroham Lincoln posted:

excuse me it's colin asstitty now

lmao

I also love that corbin got a photo only, didn't let him get any screen time

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
I can't tell if rusev has heat with the wwe or not, but, like all things im not going to work myself into a shoot brother and assume it's all a work

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
I'm all in on the Big cAss train, gently caress it, shoot him to the moon, guaranteed better than Jinder

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
Didn’t they sign them to be together and she got pregnant than he had to go to rehab I honestly can’t remember because they’re never on tv

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica

piss tape israel posted:

Cesaro.......was always bad????

i think cesaro has a ton of talent wrestling, love watching him, but he's kind of goofy looking and so is his voice, if you wanted to mega push him I'm not sure if would work

That being said I love the bar and can't believe it worked considering how dumb it was that they got together

Do it ironically fucked around with this message at 18:30 on Apr 18, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
Friday is going to be a really weird day for me, it’s the GREATEST ROYAL RUMBLE but even before this a friend of mine told me Mick Foley was coming to our town and made me buy VIP ticket so we can meet him, was also told Booker T would be there as well

It’s going to be an insane day of wrestling

• Locked thread